Denali Software to Leverage Bluespec Technology for Next-Generation Memory Controller IP Development
WALTHAM, Mass. -- May 22, 2008 -- Bluespec, Inc., developers of the industry's only general purpose high-level synthesis solution, today announced that Denali Software, Inc., selected Bluespec’s high-level synthesis toolset as part of its next-generation technology platform for future memory controller IP development. Denali Software chose Bluespec’s toolset because of the productivity improvements it offers, its ability to support complex, highly parameterized designs, and its capability to satisfy a variety of needs.
“We chose Bluespec’s general purpose high-level synthesis solution and view it as a valuable technology to augment our existing design flow in a number of areas,” said Brian Gardner, vice president of IP products at Denali Software, Inc. “We envision using it to perform architectural exploration and to create SystemC models as well as portions of our design. As a leader in the standards-based IP market, Denali is constantly challenging the state of the art in pursuit of better technology, higher productivity, and providing superior customer value.”
“We’re very pleased that Denali Software, one of the industry’s most reputable IP companies, has selected Bluespec’s toolset for enhancing a next-generation controller product,” said Charlie Hauck, chief executive officer of Bluespec, Inc. “Bluespec’s extreme reuse and control-adaptive parameterization is extremely well suited to the development needs of complex IP. Companies are selecting Bluespec for modeling, verification and implementation because we are the first solution that raises the level of abstraction and delivers no-compromise synthesis across the board, for both algorithmic and control IP. Unlike C-to-RTL synthesis, which is limited to DSP-oriented block-level IP, Bluespec delivers the general-purpose capabilities demanded by commercial IP.”
Contact George Harper, Bluespec’s vice president of marketing, for more details. He can be reached at (781) 250-2200.
Bluespec Inc., manufactures an industry standards-based Electronic Design Automation (EDA) toolset that significantly raises the level of abstraction for hardware design while retaining the ability to automatically synthesize high-quality RTL, without compromising speed, power or area. Elevating System-on-Chip (SoC) modeling, verification and implementation with atomic transactions, the only high-level abstraction for hardware concurrency, the general purpose toolset allows ASIC and FPGA teams to reduce development time, bugs and re-spins that contribute to product delays and escalating costs. More information can be found on www.bluespec.com or by calling (781) 250-2200.
About Denali Software
Denali Software, Inc., is a world-leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for system-on-chip (SoC) design and verification. Denali delivers the industry's most trusted solutions for deploying PCI Express, NAND Flash and DDR DRAM subsystems. Developers use Denali's EDA, IP and services to reduce risk and speed time-to-market for electronic system and chip design. Denali is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and has offices around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about Denali, its products and services is available at www.denali.com.
Search Silicon IP
- Lattice Releases Next-Generation FPGA Software for Development of Broad Market Low Power Embedded Applications
- Kilopass Recruits Bruce Bateman for Development of the Next-Generation Memory
- Netronome Systems Standardizes on Denali Software Design IP to Accelerate Design Cycles and Reduce Risks
- Next-Generation FlowThrough Security Processors Successfully Employs Denali DDR Controller IP
- Denali DDR Controller IP Product Enables Mobileye's Next-Generation Automotive Technology
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- VeriSilicon Obtained Bluetooth 5.3 Certification for Its Complete Bluetooth Low Energy Solution
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|