Create VMM SystemVerilog Verification Environments with SystemVerilog FrameWorks™ VMM Template Generator. VMM 1.0 Support added. Available Free of Charge. Andover, MA -- May 4, 2009 --
Paradigm Works, Inc., a world-class leader in ASIC and FPGA technology and development services, today announced VMM 1.0 enhancements to its SystemVerilog FrameWorks™ VMM Template Generator
software. The VMM Template Generator takes user input parameters and automatically creates a functional framework for an VMM compliant verification environment. Today's release includes enhanced features such as:
- Integration with VMM Open Source Library
- User Defined Base Class Support
- Runs on Both VCS and Questa
- Best Practice VIP Structure for Easy Customization and Reuse
- Testbench with Scoreboard Wrapper and Shutdown Manager Wrapper for Maximum Reusability
- User Guide to Assist Customization of the Generated Testbench
Verification teams at all experience levels will find that this tool enables the rapid adoption, implementation and the consistent scaling of the VMM methodology across team and corporate boundaries. Teams with technical leadership concentrated in one or a few geographical locations will find the VMM Template Generator particularly useful for scaling their expertise and ensuring consistency across physically distinct sites and individuals with varying degrees of expertise.
The SystemVerilog FrameWorks™
VMM Template Generator is available for free
! Click here
to create your VMM environment! Coming Soon!
- VMM 1.1 Support!
- Release as an Open Source package via SourceForge.net!