SITAL ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF MIL-STD-1553 IP CORE WITH PCI INTERFACE
Kfar-Saba, Israel -- October 28, 2009 -- Sital Technology, the world leader in Mil-Std-1553 IP cores and products, is expanding its IP products base with the release of the new Mil-Std-1553 IP Core with the addition of PCI interface.
This new core can connect directly to a PCI bus, relieving the user from adding a PCI bridge or designing an interface to local bus.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Mil-Std-1553 Intellectual Property for FPGAs and ASIC
- Suitable for any MIL-STD-1553 BC, RT, MT implementation
- Compatible to Enhanced DDC® Mini-Ace® and Micro-Ace® interface and functionality, works with existing software drivers
- 33/66MHz PCI back-end interface
- Supports PCI Burst mode
- Small FPGA area utilization
- Up to 4 x 1553 cores with a single PCI interface
- Modular architecture allowing flexible implementations
- Provided with full verification environment
- Passed full RT validation testing by 3rd party
- Based on vendor and technology independent VHDL code
“The new BRM1553PCI Core incorporates a lot of our technology and know-how” said Duli Yariv, Sital’s vice president for marketing. “our proven 1535 IP cores technology enables us to create low-cost yet high value products, and the addition of PCI interface to the 1553 core is just one of many solutions which we are about to release to the market” he added.
BRM1553PCI - The Mil-Std-1553 IP core with PCI interface is available now. More information can be found at Sital Technology web site - http://www.sitaltech.com.