GLEN ROCK, New Jersey, December 30 2009 – Digital Blocks, a leading developer of silicon-proven semiconductor Intellectually Property (IP) soft cores for embedded processor and graphics & video system designers, today announces its support of the AMBA® Interconnect on Xilinx® FPGAs with Digital Blocks Peripheral IP cores.
As a member of the ARM® Connected Community, Digital Blocks offers the following IP cores for the AMBA Interconnect:
- DB9000AXI/ AHB TFT LCD Controller - The industry’s highest feature-rich, cost effective TFT LCD Controller IP.
- DB8259AHB/APB Programmable Interrupt Controller – Digital Blocks brings the industry standard 8259 / 8259A PIC to the ARM Embedded Architecture.
- DB-I2C-MS- AHB/APB – I2C Master / Slave Controller with configurable FIFO – Digital Blocks I2C Controllers are for high-performance Embedded ARM applications, requiring minimal processor overhead.
- DB-DMAC-AXI – Digital Blocks high performance DMA controller for the AMBA AXI Interconnect.
- DB16550 / DB16750 APB / AHB - UART Controller with configurable FIFO.
- DB-SPI-MS-AHB/APB – Digital Blocks SPI Master / Slave Controller.
Price and Availability
Digital Blocks Peripheral IP cores for the AMBA Interconnect are available in synthesizable Verilog / VHDL along with synthesis scripts, a comprehensive simulation test suite with expected results, a technical reference manual, and software. For further information, product evaluation, or pricing, please visit Digital Blocks at www.digitalblocks.com
About Digital Blocks
Digital Blocks designs silicon-proven IP cores for technology systems companies, reducing customer’s development costs and significantly improving their time-to-volume goals. Digital Blocks is located at 587 Rock Rd, Glen Rock, NJ 07452 (USA). Phone: +1-201-251-1281; Fax: +1- 702-552-1905; Media Contact: email@example.com; Sales Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org; On the Web at www.digitalblocks.com