Grenoble, March 12, 2010 --Dolphin Integration, developer of libraries of components for Systems-on-Chip Integration, contrasts as an exception in the microelectronics landscape. As a rare survivor although of small size, they so defend more tan ever their particularisms with their approaching twenty-fifth birthday:
- Self-funding, which has always demanded profitability (9.6 M€ of working capital over 1.3 M€ of social capital) relying on design subsidiaries in three high-salaried countries (Germany, Canada, Israel),
- Champion of Microelectronics deverticalization between Foundries and Fabless in an industry highly capital intensive (10.9 M€ of sales turnover over 9.6 M€, above the average ratio of 1) for a network of customers with worldwide fame,
- a strong presence at export for having been a pioneer in Asia, where it strengthens its presence thanks to the high technical specificities and the strong degree of innovation of their products, but also through pacing the portion of future royalties allowed by its current cash position.
With the purpose to reassure those investors concerned by it, they announce today several fundamental moves.
On the one hand, the historically increasing participation of employees and board directors in their capital, has recently been strengthened, as several of them have decided to become new investors by buying back the shares of one fund from a historical financial partner. This operation partakes in giving back to the float a sufficient size for ensuring a better liquidity on Alternext.
On the other hand, increased responsibilities are assigned to the rising generation of managers, as much to augment the relevance of new product launches, as for improving the commercial reactivity.
Two managerial innovations in process increase the amplitude of these moves:
- the erasing of traditional borderlines between internal professions – as financial control and sales personnel, layouters and designers – by setting mixed teams, better able to provide dynamism to competitiveness and growth,
- the rapprochement of application engineers and integration engineers, so as to take into account and to address globally our customers' problem-fields.
The company is full of confidence in front of the worldwide reconfiguration going-on: such initiatives contribute to a cultural refoundation giving all its significance to the corporate motto -- "Quality is the daughter of reactivity" – for adapting their management style to the true challenges of competition.
About Dolphin Integration
The company occupies a key position with sustainable growth in the strategic industry of design for Microelectronics in the midst of fast deverticalization.
DOLPHIN Integration SA with social Capital of 1,295,120 € - www.dolphin.fr -