Arteris Is a Finalist for the 2010 Red Herring 100 Global Award
Network-on-Chip (NoC) Interconnect Technology Leader Selected From Most Innovative Companies From a Pool of 1200 Companies From Around the World
SUNNYVALE, CA--January 11, 2011 - Arteris Inc., the leading supplier of network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP solutions, announced today it has been selected as a Finalist for Red Herring's top 100 Global award, a prestigious list honoring the year's most promising private technology ventures worldwide.
The Red Herring editorial team selected the most innovative companies from a pool of 1200 companies from across the world -- the Finalists from its Red Herring Asia, Europe and North America Awards. The nominees are evaluated on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technology innovation, quality of management, execution of strategy, and integration into their respective industries.
This unique assessment of potential is complemented by a review of the actual track record and standing of a company, which allows Red Herring to see past the "buzz" and make the list an important instrument for discovering and advocating the greatest business opportunities in the industry.
"2010 was very difficult but extremely rewarding," said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. "Despite lingering effects of the global economic situation, there are many great companies producing truly innovative and amazing technologies, to the extent that we had a hard time narrowing the pool and selecting the finalists. Arteris shows great promise therefore deserves to be among the Finalists. Now we're faced with the difficult task of selecting the Winners of the Top 100 Global Award."
Arteris' NoC interconnect IP technology enables system-on-chip (SoC) designers to achieve lower power, higher memory bandwidth and optimized latencies by individual connections. This improves SoC performance, lowers SoC costs and enables rapid adoption of IPs communicating in a variety of protocols. The growing Arteris ecosystem provides connectivity to a variety of IPs and IP protocols as well as multiple EDA design flows. Use of the Arteris NoC IP simplifies the front-end design process while easing back-end routing congestion and timing closure issues.
Finalists for the award are selected based upon their technological innovation, management strength, market size, investor record, customer acquisition, and financial health.
The Finalists are invited to present their winning strategies at the Red Herring Global forum in Los Angeles, January 24-26, 2011. The Top 100 winners will be announced at a special awards ceremony on January 26 at the event.
"Red Herring's selection of Arteris as a Red Herring Global 100 finalist is an endorsement not only of our technology, but also our record of rapid customer acquisition and prudent financial management," said K. Charles Janac, President and CEO of Arteris. "This is an endorsement of the strength of Arteris' management and investor teams, as well as the momentum which Arteris has achieved within the semiconductor IP industry."
Arteris, Inc. provides Network-on-Chip interconnect IP and tools to accelerate System-on-Chip semiconductor (SoC) assembly for a wide range of applications. Results obtained by using the Arteris product line include lower power, higher performance, more efficient design reuse and faster development of ICs, SoCs and FPGAs.
Founded by networking experts, Arteris operates globally with headquarters in San Jose, California and an engineering center in Paris, France. Arteris is a private company backed by a group of international investors including ARM Holdings, Crescendo Ventures, DoCoMo Capital, Qualcomm Incorporated, Synopsys, TVM Capital, and Ventech. More information can be found at www.arteris.com.
Search Silicon IP
ArterisIP Hot IP
- Sankalp Semiconductor is a Finalist for the 2010 Red Herring 100 Asia Award
- NetSpeed Named Finalist for the 2015 Red Herring Top 100 North America Award
- Red Herring Selects Arteris as Global 100 Private Companies Winner
- Sankalp Semiconductor Selected as a 2010 Red Herring Asia Top 100 Tech Startup
- Cosmic Circuits Named as "Red Herring 100 Asia" Award Winner for 2007
- intoPIX and PlexusAV Pioneer IPMX Standard-Based AV-over-IP Solutions
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|