Alvand Technologies announced that it has appointed John Patterson as Director of Sales & Marketing
January 17, 2011 -- Alvand Technologies announced that it has appointed John Patterson as Director of Sales & Marketing on January 10, 2011. Mr. Patterson is one of the most accomplished and well-respected sales and customer relationship builders in the Data Convector. "John Patterson has 20 years sales and engineering experience in the ASIC and IP industry. He has held director of sales positions at industry leading direct write on wafer ASIC company, ES2, first configurable processor company, ARCCores, and world leading analog IP company, Chipidea. For all three companies, he made significant contributions to sales and, as a result, the value of each company. For Chipidea, John was the first employee in North America and responsible for growing North American sales resulting in 40% of the company's revenue and a very successful $147M acquisition" emphasized Alvand president and CEO Mansour Keramat.
About Alvand Technologies
Alvand Technologies is a leading analog IC design company that specializes in high-speed, low-power, and ultra small die area data converters (ADC/DAC) and Analog Front End (AFE) for a broad range of applications, such as wireless (Wi-Fi, WiMAX, LTE) systems, ultrasound and mobile TV. Alvand also provides full turnkey mixed-signal ASICs based on its high performance and low power IPs. Alvand's seasoned team of analog and mixed-signal IC designers has extensive experience in high-performance analog and mixed-signal IC design with particular emphasis on ultra low power applications. For more information visit us at www.alvandtech.com.
Search Silicon IP
- Mirabilis Design announces Meraki Tech-Sol as their official sales & marketing partner in India for the VisualSim product-line
- oViCs names Jess Herrera as Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Marketing
- Cortus Appoints Roddy Urquhart as VP Sales & Marketing
- Gaisler Research AB and Gleichmann & Co. Electronics GmbH signs agreement covering the use, marketing and sales of the LEON processor
- BOPS names Rick Kepple as V.P., Sales & Marketing
- intoPIX and PlexusAV Pioneer IPMX Standard-Based AV-over-IP Solutions
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|