Taifatech Selects Elliptic Technologies' HDCP 2.0 Content Protection Solution To Deliver High Performance Streaming Media For The Digital Home
July 07 – Jhubei City, Taiwan and Ottawa, Canada -- Taifatech – a leader in delivering advanced media processors for the Digital Home, Networking and Industrial markets – has joined forces with leading global security IP supplier Elliptic Technologies to build a comprehensive content protection solution for its Wireless Digital TV Streaming Controllers.
“Elliptic Technologies helped meet our goals to implement a high performance HDCP 2.0 content protection solution for our top of the line wireless TV streaming controllers,” said Jesse Chang VP Sales and Marketing at Taifatech. “Elliptic's software and hardware security components are a perfect fit for our system. I am impressed with Elliptic's conscientious and careful attitude towards the joint effort with its customers and we appreciate the great engineering support and embedded security expertise we received from Elliptic Technologies.”
Vijay Dube, President and CEO of Elliptic Technologies also commented: “We are very pleased that Taifatech selected Elliptic's HDCP 2.0 comprehensive content protection technology. Elliptic has the depth and breadth in its security expertise to provide highly efficient and optimized solutions to fulfill the ever-challenging security needs of today's embedded applications. Our successful collaboration with Taifatech has allowed them to be one of the first to market with HDCP 2.0 enabled streaming media devices.”
The digital media market is booming and the demand for solutions to protect high-value content continues to increase. Elliptic worked closely with Taifatech with the goal of tailoring Elliptic's HDCP 2.0 hardware and software components to provide the best-in-class solution for protecting High Definition video content distribution over industry-standard networks.
Taifatech's streaming and network controllers are used globally and provide cost effective and high performance solutions for products such as wireless digital TVs, A/V transport and HD graphics systems, as well as smart switches and wire speed firewall routers.
HDCP 2.0 is a key security technology that addresses the content protection needs of high-valued digital media. The specification is endorsed by Sony, Panasonic, Intel and high definition content owners Universal Pictures, Warner Bros. Entertainment and others. HDCP 2.0 is a preferred method to meet the desire of consumers to enjoy their high definition movies, videos and entertainment media anywhere, anytime while respecting the desire of media producers to protect their investments in programming production.
Search Silicon IP
- Elliptic Technologies and ViXS Systems Collaborate to Secure Streaming of HD Video and Audio Content in Entertainment Devices
- Elliptic Technologies Unveils Industry Leading HDCP 2.0 Content Protection Solution
- Inside Secure Debuts Industry's First Software-Only Solution for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) 2.3
- Elliptic Offers Highest Protection for Premium Content with HDCP 2.2 Compliant Solutions
- Cavium And Elliptic To Collaborate On Providing Security And Content Protection On Cavium's PureVu Wireless Display SoC
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|