Belgrade, Serbia, September 27, 2011 - HDL Design House is recognized as a MIPI protocols expert and supporter of many MIPI protocols and is a key implementer of one of very first UniPro, DSI and CSI-2/3 implementation in SoC for mobile phones. As a MIPI Contributing Member, HDL Design House has access to early versions of MIPI specifications and will be able to influence the developments of these standards going forward. This is a key element in providing MIPI IP cores solutions for customers with optimal time to market. Early access to MIPI Protocols combined with world class expertise in design and verification of the most complex SoC guarantee successful solutions for our customers.
HDL Design House is a company providing leading-edge digital and analog, design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs. The company develops MIPI IP cores and provides complete design and verification services for complex SoC projects.
With more than five years of industry experience in developing MIPI standards for different SoC in mobile applications, HDL Design House MIPI expert team currently has more than 25 specialists with expertise in different MIPI protocols that enable us to provide our customers with fast and efficient deployment of the new MIPI based products.
HDL Design House announces new design IP products such as:
- HDL DH DSI Host IP core (HIP3500), compliant with MIPI DSI v1.02
- HDL DH DSI Periph IP core (HIP3510), compliant with MIPI DSI v1.02
- HDL DH UniPro IP core (HIP3600, compliant with MIPI UniPro v1.40
HDL DH offers complete solutions for MIPI based applications which include:
- MIPI IP core controllers (digital part)
- MIPI PHYs, silicon proven in many technologies and with production level status
- Software stack/drivers
- Top level integration support
- Verification execution
- Design and verification services to customize IP cores
- FPGA evaluation, interoperability and test boards for MIPI protocols.
HDL Design House offers a complete solution for MIPI controllers and PHYs in different technologies:
- M-PHY IP core - MIPI M-PHY v1.0 compliant which supports both TYPE-I and TYPE-II modes, HS-Gear 3 and PWM-Gear7. It is a silicon proven IP used as a PHY Layer of UniPro, LLI and DigRF controller.
D-PHY IP core is MIPI D-PHY v1.0 compliant; it is silicon proven IP used as a PHY Layer of DSI and CSI-2 controllers.
HDL DL offers different FPGA evaluation boards for interoperability and compliance testing for MIPI protocols. HDL Design House™ MIPI design IP cores are technology independent providing the customers with maximal flexibility to efficiently and smoothly integrate MIPI IP cores in any SoC design. MIPI IP cores are delivered with complete documentation, synthesis scripts, support and maintenance options.
HDL Design House is strategically placed to take advantage of its expertise to help customers take their MIPI designs to market faster with high quality IP cores. With our global network of representatives in Israel, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Japan, China, Korea we can reach all our potential customer.
Contact us to arrange a conf call with our technical experts to find out more about our MIPI products or visit us on Design & Reuse page: