April 5, 2012 -- Aliathon announces the immediate availability of our 100G OTN dual Transponder / Muxponder demo design recently demonstrated to customers at OFC 2012.
This demo design platform has been engineered to give our clients an easy-to-use, flexible and feature-rich experience that accelerates their product introduction in to the 100G OTN market. The design is available for evaluation in both the Aliathon and Xilinx engineering labs.
- Compliant to ITU G.709 Standard.
- Architected to fit comfortably inside a single-chip FPGA .
- 200MHz+ Push Button Core Performance.
- Scales to Future OTN Rates (n x 100G, 400G).
- CAUI Client / OTL4.10 Line Side Interfaces.
- 100GE & 10G clients Mapped in to OTU4 Payload via GMP.
- 100G & 10G Framing & Section/Path OH Processing.
- Support for generic G.709 FEC.
- 7db NECG @ 6.7% OH G.709 Standard GFEC.
- 100G Transponderare delighted to Demo Design Product Brief
- 100G Muxponder Demo Design Product Brief
Target applications include 100GE long-haul transport and metro / router network aggregation.
Later in 2012 Aliathon will be rolling out our other 100G reference design platforms. See below the basic architectures of these solutions.
- 100G Regenerator/Repeater.
- Interlaken - OTU4 Transponder.