Imagination Technologies Group plc: Gilles Delfassy appointed a non-executive director
June 1st, 2012 -- Imagination Technologies Group plc (LSE: IMG, "Imagination" or "the Group"), a leader in System-on-Chip Intellectual Property ("SoC IP"), has appointed Gilles Delfassy as an independent non-executive director with immediate effect.
Gilles is a highly experienced and respected international figure in the semiconductor and mobile/wireless industry with 35 years of highly relevant experience, including almost 30 years at Texas Instruments, Inc (TI). He was a key pioneer and driving force behind the mobile/wireless initiative within TI, which helped to shape the industry.
More recently he held the position of Chief Executive Officer of ST-Ericsson S A. Gilles has also served as a board director at several public and private companies in the United States and in Europe.
Geoff Shingles, Chairman of Imagination, said:
"I am delighted to welcome Gilles to the Board. His extensive experience and knowledge of the semiconductor and mobile/wireless industry will be a real asset to us. We look forward to working
He will also join the Remuneration and Audit Committees.
The Group confirms that there is no information to disclose relating to Mr Delfassy under rules 9.6.13 (1) to (6) of the Listing Rules of the UK Listing Authority.
Search Silicon IP
Imagination Technologies Group plc Hot IP
- Imagination appoints Carol Chesney to board as non-executive director
- Imagination Technologies: Andrew Heath appointed a non-executive director
- Imagination appoints Didier Lamouche to board as non-executive director
- Imagination appoints Sir Peter Bonfield to board as non-executive director
- Imagination Technologies Group plc: Interim Management Statement
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|