Cosmic Circuits announces availability of DigRFv4 solution
Update: Cadence Completes Acquisition of Cosmic Circuits (May 23, 2013)
Bangalore, INDIA and Campbell, California, 03rd October, 2012:-Cosmic Circuits, a leading provider of differentiated Analog, Mixed-Signal IP cores today announced the availability of its DigRFv4 solution.
Cosmic Circuits offers a broad portfolio of differentiated analog, mixed-signal and connectivity IP cores in nanometer technology nodes. The analog and mixed-signal IPs cover the areas of Data-Converters, Analog-Front-End platforms for Wireless and Audio, Power-Management and Clocking while the connectivity solutions target the MIPI D-PHY and M-PHY based applications, USB 3.0, USB2.0, PCIe and HDMI.
The DigRFv4 solution includes the DigRFv4 controller along with the MIPI M-PHY. Cosmic’s M-PHY is proven in several technologies including multiple flavors of 28nm. The complete solution (DigRFv4 controller + M-PHY) has been integrated in a modem platform and interoperability with an RFIC has been verified. The application platform integrates the M-PHY silicon on a daughter card with the DigRFv4 controller emulated on an FPGA. Cosmic has successfully licensed this technology to both modem companies and RFIC companies. These application platforms are now available to customers on request.
Sundararajan Krishnan, Director of IP at Cosmic Circuits, commented that “The MIPI M-PHY standard is becoming the PHY-of-choice for mobile applications and we are very excited about our strong roadmap that includes providing the M-PHY in multiple technologies and the controllers for the many different applications in a mobile platform. We are very happy that we can now offer customers a complete DigRFv4 solution and will be expanding this offering in the coming months.”
About Cosmic Circuits
Cosmic Circuits is a leading provider of differentiated Analog, Mixed-Signal silicon IP cores and Analog ASICs. Cosmic offers a strong portfolio of 500+ cores in nanometer process nodes of leading foundries. By leveraging its silicon-proven cores spanning data-converters, wireless analog, audio, MIPI, power-management, Clocking, LVDS and Auxiliary functions, Cosmic provides single-stop access to customized IP solutions for mixed-signal SOCs and custom Analog ASIC solutions and brings certainty in time-to-market. Cosmic also has enhanced its IP portfolio by offering connectivity IPs such as USB3, USB2, PCI Express and HDMI. A typical engagement with customer starts with a top level requirement document from customer based on which Cosmic Engineers define all the needed Analog IP and ASICs which will leads to an optimally partitioned analog sub-system. Cosmic Circuits has shipped many million units of ICs in production which are used in end equipment of leading brands. A large team of expert designers continually keep pace with technology nodes, standards and applications, bringing certainty to customer product continuity and differentiation. Adherence to Design-For-Manufacturing, Design-For-Test, a customer-centric approach to support that includes silicon-validation of cosmic solutions, backed by the experience of successfully catering to 75+ world-wide customers, brings certainty to volume production.
Search Silicon IP
- Cosmic Circuits and GDA Technologies announce availability of MIPI UniPro solution
- Cosmic Circuits' announces the silicon availability of MIPI M-PHY in 28nm
- Cosmic Circuits announces availability of platform for Power Management ASICs
- Cadence Completes Acquisition of Cosmic Circuits
- Cadence Expands IP Portfolio with Agreement to Acquire Cosmic Circuits
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- VeriSilicon Obtained Bluetooth 5.3 Certification for Its Complete Bluetooth Low Energy Solution
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|