Evatronix and M31 Tech Demonstrate its Complete USB 3.0 Solution in a Series of Live Events
Update: Cadence Completes Acquisition of Evatronix IP Business (Jun 13, 2013)
Evatronix and M31 Tech, after successful USB-IF certification of the joint SuperSpeed USB 3.0 solution and proving the design in TSMC silicon, are now showcasing the product in Asia and US in the days to come.
Bielsko-Biala, Poland/Hsinchu, Taiwan, – October 8th, 2012 - Evatronix SA, developer of IP solutions for SuperSpeed and High-Speed USB controllers and M31 Tech, developer of the world's smallest SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PHY, announced today the public demonstrations of the joint solution at the SMIC Technology Symposium in Shenzhen, China on October 11th and at the ARM TechCon in Santa Clara, USA, in the Evatronix booth #58 on October 30th.
Silicon-proven in TSMC process, the Evatronix-M31 Tech solution is an off-the-shelf solution for implementation of a superfast USB 3.0 device controller. Combining the smallest possible silicon footprint of the M31 USB PHY with the extensive list of features of the Evatronix digital controller, the solution presents the designer with the most effective way to implement any USB application. The choice is unlimited also thanks to the support for all USB classes, which is provided by the Evatronix USB software stack.
Participation in either of the events will allow the engineering audience to get answers to their questions, and discuss any USB-related issues. To secure a private session for discussions on your upcoming USB design, contact M31 Tech for the Shenzen event, and Evatronix for the ARM TechCon tradeshow.
Search Silicon IP
- Evatronix and M31 Tech Introduce a USB-IF Certified Complete SuperSpeed USB 3.0 IP Solution
- Innovative Logic Inc. and M31 Technology Introduce a USB-IF Certified Complete SuperSpeed USB 3.0/2.0 Dual Role IP Solution
- Innovative Logic Inc. and M31 Technology Introduce a USB-IF Certified Complete SuperSpeed USB 3.0 IP Solution
- M31 Technology Announces its USB 3.0 PHY Completed TSMC IP Validation
- GUC and M31 Technology Bundle USB 3.0 Peripheral Device Controller and PHY IP
- intoPIX and PlexusAV Pioneer IPMX Standard-Based AV-over-IP Solutions
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|