Duy-Loan Le Joins eSilicon Board
SUNNYVALE, Calif. — October 23, 2012 — eSilicon Corporation, the largest independent semiconductor design and manufacturing services provider, today announced the addition of Duy-Loan Le, senior fellow at Texas Instruments (TI), to its board of directors.
“We are honored to welcome Duy-Loan to our board,” said Jack Harding, eSilicon’s president and CEO. “She brings a global, technical perspective to the board through both her professional life at TI and her philanthropic work in furthering education in the U.S. and Vietnam.
“eSilicon has an innovative, evolving business model that meets the changing needs of the semiconductor industry,” said Ms. Le. “As we start to work in the newest process nodes, design complexities are increasing to a point where even large companies are reaching out for help. It’s a pleasure to join eSilicon’s board during such an exciting time.”
Ms. Le is a senior fellow at TI. She is responsible for technology readiness and operational execution for TI’s multi-billion dollar embedded processing business. Ms. Le started her career with TI over 25 years ago as a memory design engineer. She has held multiple leadership roles within the company and was the first woman elected to senior fellow status.
Ms. Le serves on the boards of National Instruments and the Mona Foundation, the engineering advisory board for the University of Texas’ Cockrell College of Engineering, and the executive board for the University of Houston’s Bauer College of Business. She is a founding member and advisory board director for the Sunflower Mission, which provides educational opportunities in her native Vietnam.
Ms. Le is a registered professional engineer and holds over 20 patents. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin and an MBA from the University of Houston.
eSilicon, the largest independent semiconductor design and manufacturing services provider, delivers custom ICs and custom IP to OEMs, independent device manufacturers (IDMs), fabless semiconductor companies (FSCs) and wafer foundries through a fast, flexible, lower-risk path to volume production. eSilicon serves a wide variety of markets including the communications, computer, consumer and industrial segments. www.esilicon.com.
Search Silicon IP
- BrainChip Appoints Duy-Loan Le to its Board of Directors
- John Dickson, Former Agere CEO, Joins eSilicon Board
- eInfochips introduces High-Definition Digital Video Processing Board for Texas Instruments DaVinci Technology
- eInfochips Introduces Rapid Prototyping Board for Texas Instruments DaVinci Technology
- Celoxica Strengthens DSP-FPGA Solutions Joins Texas Instruments Third Party DSP Program
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- VeriSilicon Obtained Bluetooth 5.3 Certification for Its Complete Bluetooth Low Energy Solution
- UMC Reports Sales for May 2023
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|