64x8 Bits OTP (One-Time Programmable) IP, X-FAB 0.18μm XH018 Modular Mixed Signal
TSMC Reports Third Quarter EPS of NT$1.90
Hsinchu, Taiwan, R.O.C., October 25, 2012 -- TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$141.38 billion, net income of NT$49.30 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$1.90 (US$0.32 per ADR unit) for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Year-over-year, third quarter revenue increased 32.8% while both net income and diluted EPS increased 62.2%. Compared to second quarter of 2012, third quarter of 2012 results represent a 10.4% increase in revenue, and a 17.9% increase in both net income and diluted EPS. All figures were prepared in accordance with R.O.C. GAAP on a consolidated basis.
In US dollars, third quarter revenue increased 9.5% from the previous quarter and increased 29.5% year-over-year.
Gross margin for the quarter was 48.8%, operating margin was 37.2%, and net margin was 34.9%.
Shipments of 28-nanometer process technology more than doubled during the quarter and accounted for 13% of total wafer revenues. 40-nanometer accounted for 27% of total wafer revenues, and 65-nanometer was 22%. These advanced technologies accounted for 62% of total wafer revenues.
Search Silicon IP
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|