Inomize Selected by CEVA as Approved Design Center
Largest Israeli ASIC solutions firm becomes newest member of CEVAnet Partner Program
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 29, 2012 -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that Inomize, the largest Israeli ASIC solutions firm, has joined the CEVAnet Partner Program, officially becoming an Approved Design Center for CEVA's customers. Inomize offers advanced SoC development expertise around CEVA's DSPs, and is already actively engaged with a CEVA licensee designing an advanced SoC for unique consumer electronic devices. As a CEVA Approved Design Center, Inomize was carefully selected for their excellent proficiency in CEVA's DSPs and platforms, outstanding technical capabilities and proven design expertise.
"We are pleased to select Inomize as an Approved Design Center partner, bringing their significant SoC implementation expertise to licensees of our industry-leading portfolio of DSP cores and platforms," said Eran Briman, vice president of marketing at CEVA. "As a CEVAnet partner, Inomize presents a low risk option for SoC design, leveraging their strong experience with CEVA DSPs and vast multidisciplinary knowhow to bring a chip from concept to production."
"CEVA is renowned worldwide as the leader in DSP technology, and we are proud to be recognized by them as a CEVAnet Partner for CEVA customers requiring advanced SoC design knowledge," said Udi Shaked, CEO at Inomize. "Our comprehensive expertise enables us to achieve first time right design for the most complex customer SoC projects, based on any of CEVA's DSP cores or platforms, and delivered with the highest level of quality."
Inomize specializes in complete SoC design around CEVA's DSPs from early system definition and algorithmic implementation to ASIC design and verification, FPGA and backend, and up to silicon production. David (Dudi) Wolf, VP Business Development at Inomize will deliver a presentation titled "DSP subsystem design for next-generation SoC" at CEVA's upcoming DSP Technology Symposium in Israel on November 1. For more information and to register for this event, visit http://events.ceva-dsp.com.
Inomize is the largest Israeli ASIC solutions firm, leading provider of turnkey ASIC and SOC design services. Utilizing proven methodologies, Inomize achieve a first time right design in minimal time, with the highest level of quality. Inomize specializes in managing complete complex ASIC projects, starting at the definition stage, architecture, algorithm, documentations, reviews, digital design, coding, analog, RF design, Synthesis and implementation. For more information, visit http://www.inomize.com/.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (vision, Image Signal Processing (ISP) and HD audio), voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2011, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 1 billion devices and powers handsets from every top handset OEM, including Nokia, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com.
Search Silicon IP
Ceva, Inc. Hot IP
- Avnet ASIC Israel Selected as a MIPS Technologies Approved Design Center
- CEVA Bluebud Platform Takes Center Stage for a Differentiated, Premium Wireless Audio Experience in TWS Earbuds, Gaming Headsets, Hearables, Wearables and More
- Dolby MS12 Multistream Decoder Now Supported and Approved on CEVA's Audio DSP
- Inomize is selected to develop and supply HP Indigo next generation ASIC for Digital Press
- CEVA Opens New Research and Development Center in Bristol, U.K.
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- China forms its own chiplet standard amid isolation
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|