NSCore is Expanding its US Sales and Marketing Channel by Partnering with DSM Silicon Solutions
NSCore Inc. has signed an agreement with DSM Silicon Solutions, LLC to support its nonvolatile memory (NVM) intellectual property (IP).
Fukuoka, Japan -- December 28, 2012 -- NSCore Inc. has a new partnership with DSM Silicon Solutions, LLC (DSM) to sell and market NSCore’s product line, PermSRAM, in the states of Texas, Colorado and Arizona.
NSCore’s PermSRAM is a high-speed and high-density nonvolatile memory macro that uses standard CMOS processes without any extra masks to implement one-time programmable (OTP) and few-time programmable (FTP) memory IP.
“We are looking forward to our new business relationship with NSCore”, states Michael Walton, the President of DSM, “There is a tremendous need in the marketplace for the OTP and FTP solutions from NSCore at both IDMs and Fabless Semiconductor companies for trimming, security and also code storage applications.”
“PermSRAM is a very unique Logic NVM technology, which utilizes hot-carrier trapping like SONOS Flash memory. It offers low-voltage and low-power operations and superior reliability and testability to the customers”, says Kenji Noda, CTO at NSCore Inc., “We are looking to expand our business and grow our market share with our new partnership with DSM Silicon Solutions.”
About PermSRAM® and NSCore, Inc.
Founded in 2004, NSCore develops, licenses, and markets innovative non-volatile memory technologies for SoC semiconductors which are implemented on high volume, standard CMOS processes without extra steps, masks or process modifications. NSCore’s patented PermSRAM® offers the optimum combination of extremely small macro size, fast READ/WRITE, and is fully testable. PermSRAM’s excellent process portability, high yield, and automotive level reliability give SoC design engineers the flexibility and confidence to conceive and build cost effective products with very short turn-around time. For more information, please visit http://www.nscore.com.
About DSM Silicon Solutions, LLC
Founded in 2006, DSM Silicon Solutions, LLC provides sales and consulting support for the products of emerging DSM (Deep Sub-Micron) EDA and IP companies. Their customers are the IDMs (Independent Design Manufacturers) and Fabless Semiconductors companies based in the central region of the USA. For more information, please visit http://www.dsmsilicon.com.
Search Silicon IP
NSCore, Inc. Hot IP
- Moortec Semiconductor Sign Representative Agreement with Red Shift Sales in Silicon Valley, US
- Tarek Established Distributor Channel with DSM Silicon Solutions
- nSys strengthens its sales channel, appoints The LogicWorks as an exclusive partner in eastern US and Canada
- Accenture Completes Acquisition of XtremeEDA to Expand Silicon Design Capabilities in Canada and US
- Accenture Announces Intent to Acquire XtremeEDA to Expand Silicon Design Capabilities in Canada and US
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|