Cortex-X4, Ultimate Performance for Next-Generation Smartphones and Laptops
CircuitSutra releases SystemC Model Library for Virtual Platforms
Reduce Virtual Paltform development efforts upto 80% using SystemC model library from CircuitSutra
Noida, India -- May 1, 2013 - CircuitSutra Technologies, a leader in ESL design IP & Services, announced the release of their SystemC model library consisting of CircuitSutra Modeling Library (CSTML) and the Virtual Platform – Quick Start Package (VP-QSP), which can be used in the Virtual Platform project.
“Most of SoC companies and Systems companies are starting to develop the virtual platform of their SoC or Electronics System. The virtual platform have to be available early in the cycle so that it can be used to start the embedded software development in parallel to the hardware development resulting in reducing the time to market”, says Umesh Sisodia, CEO, CircuitSutra. “If a company has to develop the entire modeling infrastructure from scratch, then it will require lots of time and efforts to develop the virtual platform. The VP-QSP from CircuitSutra when used in conjunction with CSTML library can reduce the efforts on a virtual platform project upto 80%.”
About SystemC Model Library
CSTML is a library built on top of SystemC & TLM2.0, it is a collection of convenience classes and utilities that ease the model development activity. CSTML can be a very effective tool for any company starting the virtual platform development project. Using the CSTML as the base of their modeling projects right from the beginning will ensure that modeling infrastructure will be compliant with standards and can be integrated with any EDA tool. It will also be beneficial to migrate the existing modeling infrastructure to CSTML.
Virtual Platform - Quick Start Package (VP-QSP) is library of basic models and modeling infrastructure that can be used to quick start a virtual platform project. VP-QSP contains the TLM protocol and the convenient sockets for the popular chip interfaces: UART, SSP, I2C, Ethernet, Audio, USB, and more being added, these can be used to quickly develop the model of any specific controller IP complaint with these interfaces. VP-QSP also contains the models of general purpose peripherals used in ARM based SoC. Specialized VP-QSP are being developed for specific application domains: Automotive, Imaging, Motor control etc..
In future, CircuitSutra also plans to release HLS-QSP, the quick start package for high level synthesis domain.
Find out more information at: http://www.circuitsutra.com/systemc_ip.php
CircuitSutra is an Electronics System Level (ESL) design IP and services company which specializes in SystemC modeling of Semiconductor SoC and Electronics Systems. Its core competencies include Virtual Platform development, High Level Synthesis and Embedded software development using Virtual Platforms. CircuitSutra has a worldwide customer base which range from top 10 Semiconductor companies to the Fabless companies. CircuitSutra’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of ESL methodologies in the Industry. We develop standards based SystemC models that can integrate with any ESL tools. We have expertise in various standards being formulated in SoC modeling domain.
SystemC IEEE 1666, OSCI TLM2.0, OSCI CCI, SystemC-AMS, STARC TLM Guidelines, OCP-IP TLM Kit, SystemC Synthesizable Subset, IP-XACT, UVMHeadquartered in Noida (India), CircuitSutra has development centres in Noida and Bangalore. For more information, see www.circuitsutra.com
Search Silicon IP
- Imperas Releases Second Generation of Open Virtual Platforms APIs and Adds to Free Model Libraries
- Imperas Releases Fast Models of PowerPC Processors Through Open Virtual Platforms (OVP) Initiative
- Open Virtual Platforms (OVP) Releases Vendor-Verified High Performance Models of Virage Logic's ARC Processors
- Reference Virtual Platform of ARM Model Running Linux Under SystemC/TLM-2.0 Released by Open Virtual Platforms (OVP)
- Open Virtual Platforms (OVP) Initiative Releases High Performance Models of Advanced MIPS Technologies Processors
- TSMC May 2023 Revenue Report
- TSMC Announces the Opening of Advanced Backend Fab 6, Marking a Milestone in the Expansion of 3DFabric™ System Integration Technology
- Cortus Launches ULYSS automotive MCU family
- Infineon's HYPERRAM™ 3.0 memory and Autotalks' 3rd generation chipset drive next-generation automotive V2X applications
- Q1 2023 Global Semiconductor Equipment Billings Grow 9% Year-Over-Year, SEMI Reports
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Computex 2023 Reveals Taiwan's Critical Role in AI
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- Cortus Launches ULYSS automotive MCU family
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|