Grenoble, France -- August 23, 2013 -- Dolphin Integration presents a new peripheral to extend its wide offer for 80251 and 8051 microcontroller.
The FlipDMA is proposed with many features, while presenting a small area of 0.03 mm2 for 2 channels on TSMC 0.18 µm G:
- Choice of number of channels
- 3 functional transfer modes: burst, alternate cycle, single byte
- optional features to check integrity of the data flow
- among other innovations
This DMA is available for any MCU of the Dolphin Integration offering, especially with the low power 16-bit MCU named Flip80251 Hurricane.
The user can thus benefit from a solution offering
- the lowest area thanks to combining the code density of the 80251 and the density of the DMA interface controller
- the lowest power consumption thanks to the Hurricane design, optimized for low power: 136 µA/DMIPS in typical conditions on TSMC 0.18 µm G
- while benefitting from a high processing power: 0.6 DMIPS/MHz for the Dhrystone V2.1 with 200 loops
For more information, check on the presentation sheet and for any request or question, please, contact the marketing manager, email@example.com.
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contribute to "enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip". Their focus is to supply worldwide customers with fault-free, high-yield and reliable kits of CMOS Virtual Components of Silicon IP, based on innovative libraries of standard cells, flexible registers and low-power memories. They provide high-resolution converters for audio and measurement, regulators for efficient power supply networks, application optimized micro-controllers.
They put emphasis on resilience to noise and drastic reductions of power-consumption at system level, thanks to their own EDA solutions missing on the market for Application Hardware Modeling as well as early Power and Noise assessment. In addition strong experiences in ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, plus privileged foundry portal even for small or medium volumes, make them a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.