High performance dual-issue, out-of-order, 7-stage pipeline superscalar core
Creonic Reinforces Activities in Satellite Communication with New IP Cores
Kaiserslautern, Germany, Nov. 26 2013 - Creonic GmbH, a leading and ISO 9001:2008 certified IP core provider for communications, announced today two new IP cores for satellite communication. The IP cores are a DVB-S2 demodulator as well as a DVB-CID (Carrier ID) modulator.
The DVB-S2 demodulator is characterized by its short acquisition time as well as its low implementation complexity. As complement to the Creonic DVB-S2 LDPC/BCH decoder, the customer gets a cost efficient complete solution from the output of the AD converter to the decoded payload bits. The demodulator/decoder combination is perfectly tailored to each other, giving the customer the advantages of a high efficiency and seamless integration.
DVB-CID is a satellite communication standard that allows for the identification of the host carrier. The Creonic DVB-CID modulator implements protocol generator, channel coding and modulation. It supports all parameters of the content ID table. The DVB-CID modulator distinguishes itself through a particular economical resource utilization and a simple integration.
Creonic CEO and co-founder Dr. Timo Lehnigk-Emden is pleased, “The new IP cores perfectly fit our existing satellite product portfolio that already contains solutions for DVB-S2, DVB-RCS, and DVB-RCS2. They fulfil the need of our customers in the satellite market for optimized microelectronic solutions that we are also going to serve in the future with the latest technologies.”
The IP cores are provided for ASIC and FPGA as source code or as pre-compiled netlist including software models if desired. The IP cores will be available from January 2014.
Creonic is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider of ready-for-use IP cores for several algorithms of communications such as forward error correction (LDPC and Turbo coding), synchronization, and MIMO. The product portfolio covers standards like DVB-S2, DVB-RCS2, DVB-C2, WiFi, WiGig, and UWB. The products are applicable for ASIC and FPGA technology and comply with the highest requirements with respect to quality and performance. For more information, please visit www.creonic.com.
Search Silicon IP
Creonic Hot IP
- STMicroelectronics Licences its Modulator Solution for Satellite Broadcast Equipment to Kick-Start DVB-S2 Receiver Market
- DVB-RCS2 Satellite Modulator IP Core from Creonic Now Available
- IPrium releases DVB-CID Demodulator
- TurboConcept and Commsonic announce availability of SkyPlug, the world's first comprehensive DVB-S2 demodulator/decoder taylored for FPGA platforms
- Creonic Today Revealed Its New CCSDS 131.2 Wideband Demodulator IP Core with Immediate Availability
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
- Tachyum To Use UCIe Interconnect Standards In Prodigy 2
- 2026 All-Time High in Store for Global 300mm Semiconductor Fab Capacity After 2023 Slowdown, SEMI Reports
- Designing MPUs/MCUs with Functional Safety
- MIPI A-PHY Specification Levels Up In-Vehicle Connectivity
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Alphawave Semi Opens Pune Office, Continues Expansion into India
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|