January 3, 2014 -- Meet with Silicon Image at 2014 International CES to experience the company’s extensive portfolio of HD and 4K Ultra HD digital connectivity products for mobile, consumer electronics and PC applications.
Product demonstrations include:
- 4KHDMI® 2.0, MHL® 3.0, HDCP 2.2 – View firsthand how these new advancements in connectivity standards enable 4K Ultra HD displays. Learn about HDCP 2.2 – the key to making premium content available on 4K Ultra HD displays. See our latest generation of port processors and scalers with InstaPrevue™ and VRS® ClearView technology to create the optimum home cinema experience.
- Mobile – MHL 3.0 Technology– Experience 4K UHD mobile-to-display connectivity with MHL 3.0 technology and see how MHL-enabled mobile devices allow consumers to utilize a full suite of applications on large screen displays while simultaneously charging the mobile device.
- Wireless – 60GHz WirelessHD – The secure and seamless way to wirelessly connect and share interactive HD content between portable devices and large displays. With near-zero latency and free from Wi-Fi interference, our WirelessHD solutions, such as the UltraGig™ 6400 low power mobile WirelessHD transmitter, enable a cable like wireless HD video experience.
- IP cores – Silicon Image offers a full suite of IP cores that support today’s hottest CE and mobile connectivity standards. See demonstrations of our camerIC™ low-power image signal processor IP core for mobile phone, CE and surveillance applications
- Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014 (10 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
- Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
- Thursday, Jan. 9, 2014 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
- Friday, Jan. 10, 2014 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m. PST)
South Hall 2 - Ground Floor, Booth No. MP25975
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV
About Silicon Image, Inc.
Silicon Image is a leading provider of connectivity solutions that enable the reliable distribution and presentation of high-definition content for consumer electronics, mobile, and PC markets. The company delivers its technology via semiconductor and intellectual property products that are compliant with global industry standards and feature market leading Silicon Image innovations such as InstaPort™ and InstaPrevue™. Silicon Image’s products are deployed by the world’s leading electronics manufacturers in devices such as desktop and notebook PCs, DTVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, audio-video receivers, as well as mobile phones, tablets and digital cameras. Silicon Image has driven the creation of the highly successful HDMI® and DVI™ industry standards, the latest standard for mobile devices – MHL®, and the leading 60GHz wireless HD video standard – WirelessHD®. Via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simplay Labs, Silicon Image offers manufacturers comprehensive standards interoperability and compliance testing services. For more information, visit us at http://www.siliconimage.com/.