Grenoble, France – December 1, 2014 -- The Internet of Things (IoT) with its swarm of smart connected devices has increased the challenges of low-power SoC design. The IoT devices require a drastic limitation of power consumption with a meticulous care of System-on-Chip costs.
Fabless suppliers must strive to reduce power consumption of their SoCs to ensure acceptable battery lifetime for the end-users. However, even when the appropriate foundry process and Silicon IP have been selected, the overall power consumption of SoCs can still be optimized.
Going beyond providing a set of low-power optimized Silicon IP components for the needs of IoT devices, Dolphin Integration addresses the challenge of assembling and verifying the most efficient power management architectures, delivered with the relevant advanced views to enable consistent verifications at SoC level. Finally a number of activity control units for the detailed and safe management of dual voltage and frequency stepping.
Key differentiation of Dolphin Integration’s consistent Silicon IP offering:
- The CLICK: to build logic, memory and mixed-signal islands for all operating modes thanks to innovative cells
- Power kit library of regulation components: to build an optimized SoC architecture for the lowest power consumption
- Ultra low-power ADCs: for activity tracking or always-on voice detection
- Microcontroller cores ranging from 8051 to 32-bit: for the best trade-off between power consumption and processing power or silicon area
CLICK: Composite Logic Island Construction Kit
uLP: ultra Low Power
uLL: ultra Low Leakage
HD: High Density
DV: Dual Voltage
RR: Retention Ready
For more information contact our Transversal Marketing Manager at email@example.com
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contribute to "enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip" for worldwide customers with IP components best at low-power consumption.
Their wide offering of silicon IP components is based on innovative libraries of standard cells, register files, memory generators and power regulators for flexible power supply networks. They provide power optimized micro-controllers from 8 to 32 bits, and high-resolution converters for audio and measurement applications.
Their 30 years of diverse experiences in the integration of IP components and providing services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, with their own solutions for missing EDA, make them a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.
Their drive to incessantly innovate for their customers’ success has led to two strong differentiators:
- state-of-the-art “configured subsystems” for high-performance applications securing the most competitive SoC architectural solutions,
- a team of Central and Field Application Engineers supporting each user’s need for optimal application schematics, demonstrated through EDA solutions enabling early performance assessments.