Grenoble, France – December 8, 2014 --The ever-growing smartcard market is perpetually facing the challenge of protecting asset confidentiality and data integrity against hackers and pirates. It demands a perpetual renewal of secured platforms from fabless IC suppliers for smartcards, always offering more numerous and more upgraded security features.
In parallel with this security race, fabless suppliers have to decrease SoC power consumption to meet the needs of contactless devices, including mobile devices enabled by Near Field Communication (NFC).
To address the security requirements, Dolphin Integration offers secured microcontroller configurations, embedding custom sets of counter-measures, tailored to each user request.
Moreover, Dolphin Integration is THE provider of low-power optimized Silicon IP components with a wide offering in eFlash processes at 90 nm and 55 nm.
Fabless suppliers’ challenges addressed by Dolphin Integration’s IP component offering:
- Secure 80251 or 80351 Microcontrollers, embedding a custom set of counter-measures selected by the user, for a unique MCU configuration and, thus, a true protection
- The CLICK to build logic and memory islands for all operating modes thanks to innovative cells
- The Power kit library of regulation components to build an optimized SoC architecture for the lowest power consumption
CLICK: Composite Logic Island Construction Kit
LP: Low Power
HW : Hardware
HD: High Density
For more information contact our Transversal Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contribute to "enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip" for worldwide customers with IP components best at low-power consumption.
Their wide offering of silicon IP components is based on innovative libraries of standard cells, register files, memory generators and power regulators for flexible power supply networks. They provide power optimized micro-controllers from 8 to 32 bits, and high-resolution converters for audio and measurement applications.
Their 30 years of diverse experiences in the integration of IP components and providing services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, with their own solutions for missing EDA, make them a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.
Their drive to incessantly innovate for their customers’ success has led to two strong differentiators:
- state-of-the-art “configured subsystems” for high-performance applications securing the most competitive SoC architectural solutions,
- a team of Central and Field Application Engineers supporting each user’s need for optimal application schematics, demonstrated through EDA solutions enabling early performance assessments.