Grenoble, France – January 26, 2015 -- To be competitive in the growing market of the Internet of Things, fabless IC suppliers expect to easily find complete solutions to optimize their whole SoC performances while meeting the stringent requirements for low-power optimization.
Dolphin Integration addresses these needs not only with its sponsored offering at TSMC 55 nm uLP and uLPeF but also with the relevant complements:
- A panoply of standard cell libraries, SESAME LOPAN, which combines an ultra-high density library SESAME uHD, reducing for most logic blocks power by up to 30 % while saving up to 15 % area together with an extra-low voltage library SESAME HD-eLV for optimizing always-on blocks.
- A kit of cells, SESAME CLICK, simplifying the design of power islands. This kit innovatively includes a dedicated cell clamping automatically the in-rush current to avoid IR Drop failures. This kit is delivered along with scripts for a faster and secured implementation.
- A Reusable Power Kit Library, of regulators per the DELTA standard, to build any optimized Power Management Network architecture for the lowest power consumption.
All these products are characterized at both 1.2 V+/-10% and 0.9 V+/-10%.
Dolphin Integration offering at TSMC 55 nm uLP/uLPeF
For more information about the offering at 55 nm uLP and uLPef click here.
Or contact Dolphin Integration Library Marketing Manager at email@example.com
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contributes to "enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip" for worldwide customers - up to the major actors of the semiconductor industry - with Silicon IP components best at low-power consumption.
This wide offering is based on innovative libraries of standard cells, register files, memory generators and power regulators. Complete networks for power supply can be flexibly assembled together with their loads: from high-resolution converters for audio and measurement applications to power-optimized micro-controllers of 8 or 16 and 32 bits.
Over 30 years of diverse experiences in the integration of silicon IP components and providing services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, with its own EDA solutions solving unaddressed challenges, make Dolphin Integration a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.
The company striving to incessantly innovate for its customers’ success has led to two strong differentiators:
- state-of-the-art “configured subsystems” for high-performance applications securing the most competitive SoC architectural solutions,
- a team of Central and Field Application Engineers supporting each user’s need for optimal application schematics, demonstrated through EDA solutions enabling early performance assessments
Its social responsibility has been from the start focused on the design of integrated circuits with low-power consumption, placing the company in the best position to now contribute to new applications for general power savings through the emergence of the Internet of Things.