February 12, 2015 -- Shikino High-Tech will exhibit at Embedded World 2015 in Nurnberg Germany. We will show our JPEG IP at exhibition.
WHERE: Hall 4A Stand 200, Nurnberg Germany
WHEN: February 24, 26, 2015
The KJN series of still-image compression/decompression JPEG IP
- Complies with JPEG Baseline / Extended DCT-Based / Lossless (ISO/IEC 10918-1, ITU-T T.81 Annex H)
- Obtains high-speed, small-scale and power-efficient processing by Shikinofs original algorithms
- A flexible lineup meeting a wide range of demands on Processing speed (Data rate) and Image bit depth
- Supports not only standard 8bit JPEG (Baseline Profile), but also 12bit JPEG (Extended DCT-Based Profile) to satisfy high bit depth needs such as HDR(WDR).
- Provides Lossless formats for applications where any deterioration of image quality is unacceptable.
- Lossless format : ISO/IEC 10918-1, ITU-T T.81 Annex H and JPEG XR.
About Shikino High-Tech Co.,Ltd.
Shikino High-Tech has created new value in the field of electronics, rooted in the Shikino spirit of gnothing ventured, nothing gained.h We continue to make progress with our exemplary design and development capabilities in those areas of technology which are our pride, including our module development centered around camera systems and image processing modules, design & development in the image processing sector based around our own JPEG IP technology, and the design and development of semi-conductor testing equipment such as LSI test development which contributes to the prompt startup of production lines and burn-in devices which guarantee total burn-in.