Truechip announces first customer shipment of LPDDR3 and LPDDR4 Comprehensive Verification IPs
February 17, 2015 - Truechip Solutions, the verification IP specialist, announced that it has shipped early adopter version of its LPDDR3 and LPDDR4 Comprehensive Verification IPs (CVIPs) to its partners in the early adoption program.
This CVIP is natively developed in SystemVerilog (UVM) and is architected such that a single VIP is able to provide comprehensive, seamless - Block, SoC and System Level, verification across dynamic simulation, assertion based dynamic and formal verification, as well as support for hardware acceleration and emulation. The CVIPs are compatible with all industry leading software and hardware platforms.
Nitin Kishore, CEO of Truechip, said in a statement, "LPDDR3 and LPDDR4 CVIP release is our third major product release of 2015 and fourth since December of last year. LPDDR CVIPs are a natural extension of our DDR CVIPs, and will further strengthen our position as an independent verification partner of choice for customers.”
To try out any of Truechip's high quality VIPs or experience industry's first 24X5 support, please visit www.truechip.net.
Truechip is also a member of MIPI Alliance. MIPI Alliance is a global, collaborative organization comprised of companies that span the mobile ecosystem and are committed to defining and promoting interface specifications for mobile devices.
Search Verification IP
Truechip Solutions Hot Verification IP
- Truechip Announces Customer Shipment Of USB4 And eUSB Verification IPs
- Truechip announces first customer shipment of JESD204B Comprehensive Verification IP (CVIP)
- Truechip announces first customer shipment of 25G/ 50G Ethernet Comprehensive Verification IP (CVIP)
- Truechip announces first customer shipment of CPRI Comprehensive Verification IP (CVIP)
- Truechip announces first customer shipment of PCIe Gen4 Comprehensive Verification IP (CVIP)
- Cortus Launches ULYSS automotive MCU family
- Infineon's HYPERRAM™ 3.0 memory and Autotalks' 3rd generation chipset drive next-generation automotive V2X applications
- Q1 2023 Global Semiconductor Equipment Billings Grow 9% Year-Over-Year, SEMI Reports
- Computex 2023 Reveals Taiwan's Critical Role in AI
- Leading Aerospace and Defense Company purchases Interlaken IP core from Comcores
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|