February 25, 2015
When: 2-5 March 2015
Where: Hall 6, Stand 6C10, Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain
What: ARM will be showcasing devices that are expanding the connected experience from sensors to servers. Market-leading devices will be available on the ARM booth alongside demonstrations illustrating how the ARM® ecosystem is continuing to lead across the entire mobile spectrum, lowering barriers in mobile innovation and creating opportunities for all.
- Premium mobile experience:
- 64-bit gaming on an ARM big.LITTLE™ implementation and ARM Mali™-T760 based platform
- Arcsoft® image enhancement and photo manipulation on a MediaTek MT6752 device
- GPU Compute on an ARM big.LITTLE and ARM Mali-T760 device
- Connected mobile devices: wearables and connected devices to deliver the premium mobile experience
- Connected Smart City applications: wot.io showcases Smart City applications on the ARM mbed IoT Device Platform. Using a new mbed OS Device Server, the demo showcases big data mashing in practice
- ARM instrumented booth sensors to servers: ARM mbed™-enabled platform sensors connect via mbed Device Server hosted on a 64-bit ARMv8-A based server
Network infrastructure for Intelligent, Flexible Cloud: Cavium's 64-bit ARMv8-A ThunderX™ C-RAN platform.In addition ARM CEO Simon Segars will be presenting in Keynote 4: Innovation for Inclusion on Tuesday, March 3, 11:15a.m. - 12:45p.m.
ARM spokespeople are available at Mobile World Congress to give demonstrations and provide briefings on ARM technology and breaking news at the show. To book a meeting and demonstration session on the ARM stand, please contact email@example.com.
ARM is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy-efficient processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets and the Internet of things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 60 billion system-on-chip (SoC) devices containing ARM intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com.