New AXI4 VIP Suite to improve FPGA and SoC reliability for ARM-based designs
eInfochips to enable companies using the popular ARM architecture with AMBA® 4 AXI4 Verification IP
Ahmedabad, 3 March 2015: eInfochips, a leading Product Engineering Services provider has announced the availability of the AXI4Verification IP (VIP) to improve reliability of FPGA and SoC designs based on the popular ARM AMBA 4 architecture. The solution already supports AXI4 and AXI4-Lite, and will have AXI4-Stream variantavailable in Q1 FY16. It is ideal for companies that design complex, high-performance devices, to ensure robust standards-compliant AXI4 implementation. The eInfochips AXI4 VIP is a plug-and-play solution developed in SystemVerilog, and is available for OVM, VMM and UVM verification methodologies.
Parag Mehta, the Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at eInfochips said, “Reliability is non-negotiable in the semiconductor industry, and so is time-to-market. We are key enablers for both these parameters for leading global corporations. Our VIPs, combined with our verification, implementation and DFT services have enabled more than 150 tape-outs already.”
ARM AMBA-based AXI4 Protocol and AXI4 VIP
AXI4 is anAMBA-based protocoldesigned specifically for high bandwidth and low latency performance. It is majorly deployed as a system interface in a majority of networking, storage, computing, consumer and IoT applications.The eInfochips AXI4 VIP supports functional coverage for checkers to ensure the IP/RTL behaviour is continuously monitored. For faster debug cycles, eInfochips AXI4 VIP has features such as TRANSACTION TRACKER and BANDWIDTH MONITOR.
The eInfochips AXI4 VIP can be introduced to an existing verification environment as a retrofit, given that it is designed with SystemVerilog and supports OVM, VMM and UVM. The complete feature set and specifications data sheet can be found here.
Custom VIP Development Services
eInfochips has developed more than 32 VIPs for the world’s leading EDA tools, as well as other companies. The team has hands-on design experience on VIPs for key protocol standards like MIPI, USB3.0, DDR3, HDMI and eMMC. VIPs designed by eInfochips power the development of hundreds of ASIC, SOC and FPGA devices.
eInfochips is a global product innovation partner recognized for technology leadership by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, NASSCOM and Zinnov. eInfochips has contributed to 500+ products for top global companies, with more than 10 million deployments across the world.
Search Silicon IP
Search Verification IP
- Cadence and Arm Deliver First SoC Verification Solution for Low-Power, High-Performance Arm-Based Servers
- eInfochips shortens verification cycles and improves reliability for ASIC and SoC designs with Verification IPs
- Microsemi Announces System Builder Design Tool for ARM-based SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA Designs
- Axis Systems Unveils XoC HW/SW Co-Verification for ARM-based SoC Designs
- Toshiba Information Systems Adopts Blue Pearl Software Visual Verification Suite by to Improve Quality and Accelerate FPGA and ASIC Development
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|