Arrow and eInfochips Team to Offer Consulting and Hardware/Software Design Services
CENTENNIAL, Colo.--March 09, 2015--Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) today announced a franchise agreement with eInfochips, a provider of design and consulting services and manufacturer of several standard and custom hardware solutions.
“With 1,400-plus professionals, we offer significant scalability for companies looking to lead the market with new products and technologies”
eInfochips provides services covering product design and development, certifications, reengineering, sustenance and volume production.
“eInfochips has the experience, expertise and infrastructure to deliver complex, critical and connected products,” said David West, vice president for global marketing and engineering for Arrow’s global components business. “Covering every aspect of the product lifecycle, eInfochips has the software and hardware engineering expertise to support customer designs in many markets. Their proven history of delivering quality products and services will enable Arrow to bring more capabilities to our broad customers globally.”
“With 1,400-plus professionals, we offer significant scalability for companies looking to lead the market with new products and technologies,” said Parag Mehta, chief marketing and business development officer at eInfochips. “Arrow adds to our presence in the United States, Europe and Asia, with an unmatched network of addressable markets.”
eInfochips serves a wide variety of markets, including automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, energy, healthcare, medical devices, and semiconductors, among others.
About Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics (www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
eInfochips has more than 20 years of experience in designing end-to-end systems with design centers supporting customers locally in Asia, North America and Europe. eInfochips is a global product innovation partner recognized for technology leadership by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, NASSCOM and Zinnov. eInfochips has contributed to over 500 product designs for top global companies, with more than 10 million deployed around the world.
Search Silicon IP
Search Verification IP
- Innovative verification technology startup to develop verification IP and offer services based on the OpenVera hardware verification language
- Renesas Launches Integrated Development Environment That Enables ECU-Level Automotive Software Development Without Hardware
- Fraunhofer IIS and Astrodesign cooperate to offer JPEG XS solutions for video equipment manufacturer
- OpenHW Group Announces RISC-V-based CORE-V MCU Development Kit for IoT Built with Open-Source Hardware & Software
- Veriest expands Embedded Software team to provide full engineering services
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
- Tachyum To Use UCIe Interconnect Standards In Prodigy 2
- 2026 All-Time High in Store for Global 300mm Semiconductor Fab Capacity After 2023 Slowdown, SEMI Reports
- Designing MPUs/MCUs with Functional Safety
- MIPI A-PHY Specification Levels Up In-Vehicle Connectivity
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Alphawave Semi Opens Pune Office, Continues Expansion into India
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|