SiliconIndia selects OmniPhy for "20 Most Promising US Semiconductor Solution Providers"
FREMONT, CA – March 10, 2015 – SiliconIndia has chosen OmniPhy for its 20 Most Promising US Semiconductor Solution Providers. The positioning is based on evaluation of OmniPhy’s success in enabling customer innovation by offering leading edge semiconductor IP for the very latest standards on the very latest technologies. In particular, the Ethernet IP library is making waves in several high-growth end-markets.
The annual list of companies is selected by a panel of experts and members of SiliconIndia’s editorial board to recognize and promote technology entrepreneurship. “OmniPhy, Inc has been on our radar for some time for stirring a revolution in the SI US Semiconductor space, and we are happy to showcase them this year due to their continuing excellence in delivering top-notch technology-driven solutions,” said Harvi Sachar, Publisher and Founder, SiliconIndia. “OmniPhy solutions continued to break new ground within the past year benefiting its customers around the globe, and we’re excited to have them featured on our top companies list.”
“OmniPhy is honored to be recognized by SiliconIndia’s panel of experts and thought leaders,” said Ritesh Saraf, CEO, OmniPhy. “We continually deliver value-added integrated IP solutions such as Ethernet IP for consumer, networking, industrial, and automotive applications, and it has paid huge dividends for our growing customer base,” he added.
About OmniPhy, Inc
OmniPhy is a leading provider of high-quality, silicon-proven IP solutions for system-on-chip (SoC) Interface designs. The broad IP portfolio includes complete interface IP solutions consisting of controllers, PHY and verification IP for widely used protocols, analog IP and subsystems. With a robust IP development methodology, extensive investment in quality, IP prototyping and comprehensive technical support, OmniPhy enables designers to accelerate time-to-market and reduce integration risk. For more information on OmniPhy IP, visit http://omniphysemi.com.
SiliconIndia constantly endeavors to identify "The Best" in a variety of areas important to tech business. Through nominations and consultations with industry leaders, our editors choose the best in different domains. SI US Semiconductor Solution Providers is an annual listing of 20 Most Promising SI US Semiconductor Solution Providers in the U.S.
Search Silicon IP
- OmniPHY Named One of 2016 20 Most Promising Semiconductor Companies by SiliconIndia
- Fabless Semiconductor Innovator Stathera Announces US $15M Series A Funding Round
- Strict Restrictions Imposed by US CHIPS Act Will Lower Willingness of Multinational Suppliers to Invest; Chinese Semiconductor Development Will Be Limited for Next Decade, Says TrendForce
- The Six Semiconductor of OPENEDGES Technology Collaborates with imec.IC-link US to Tape-out Two 7nm Testchip
- GlobalFoundries and GM Announce Long-Term Direct Supply Agreement for U.S. Production of Semiconductor Chips
- We don't compete with our customers - TSMC
- Blue Cheetah Demonstrates Industry Leading Silicon-Proven Die-to-Die Interconnect Solution for Chiplets
- Imagination launches IMG CXM, the smallest GPU to bring effortless user interfaces into homes
- PCI-SIG Certifies VectorPath Accelerator Card for PCIe Gen5 x16 @ 32 GT/s
- Apple announces multibillion-dollar deal with Broadcom for components made in the USA
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|