TEL AVIV, Israel, April 23, 2015 -- Measuring only 20mm x 50mm, the DART-MX6 from Variscite is the smallest System-on-Module (SoM) supporting Freescale's i.MX6 quad and dual core ARM Cortex-A9™ processor.
The DART-MX6 offers impressive performance and scalability. Together with optimized power consumption this miniature sized SoM is ideal for portable and battery operated embedded systems.
The DART-MX6 highly integrated connectivity includes dual band Wi-Fi/BT with optional MIMO, dual USB, Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe and A/V interfaces. Furthermore, the system supports full -40 to 85 industrial operating temperatures.
Performing as the DART-MX6 carrier board, the VAR-DT6CustomBoard completes an attractive full reference kit, which can be used for customers' evaluation, development and end-product mass production.
Key features of the DART-MX6 include:
- Miniature size: 20mm x 50mm x 4mm
- Freescale i.MX6 800MHz Quad/Dual ARM Cortex-A9
- Up to 1GB LP-DDR2 and 32GB eMMC
- Certified Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz with optional 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.0/BLE
- Full 1080p video encode/decode capability
- Vivante GPU 2D/3D graphics accelerator
- Display: 2x LVDS, HDMI1.4, MIPI DSI
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- USB 2.0: Host, OTG
- Audio In/Out
- Camera inputs: MIPI CSI, parallel
- Dual CAN, UART, I2C, SPI
- Industrial temperature -40 to 85 °C
- OS: Linux Yocto, Android
Availability and Pricing:
The DART-MX6 SoM and development kits are available now.
Email email@example.com or call +972-9-9562910 for more information.
Variscite is a leading System on Modules (SoM) and Single-Board-Computer (SBC) design and manufacture company. A trusted provider of development and production services for a variety of embedded platforms, Variscite transforms clients' visions into successful products.
Learn more about Variscite, visit http://www.variscite.com