Grenoble, France -- April 27, 2015 -- Shorter Time-to-Market, optimized performance, easier debug: such requirements cannot be addressed with the only choice of silicon IPs. Providing a suitable development environment is primordial for meeting with such improvements and allowing SoC optimization.
Software developers need innovative solutions to replace obsolete Development Environments of the eighties: here comes SmartVision™, the state-of-the-art IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
So, what’s new with SmartVision™?
- Best Time to Market. Easy import of models of peripherals for complete subsystem display and simulation enables developing and debugging both peripheral drivers and application software on a complete Virtual Prototype and securing the availability of a hardware prototyping platform.
- Increased debug capacity. Thanks to the Virtual Prototype of the complete configuration, software developers can assess the impact of each line of code on each component of the sub-system. SmartVision™ enables both simulation and on-chip debug with an In-Circuit Emulator (ICE) and with Built-In Real-time Debug (BIRD).
- Higher Microcontroller performances. Advanced graphic viewers facilitate the reuse of software libraries and the increase of application software performance with lower power consumption. Indeed power consumption and speed profiling serve to identify and optimize the most consuming functions.
Contact Dolphin Integration to enjoy your free evaluation of SmartVision™
SmartVision™ and its state-of-the-art SmartCC™ compiler complete our offering of microcontrollers and more particularly our new RISC 32-bit microcontroller Flip80351 Zephyr.
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contributes to "enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip" for worldwide customers - up to the major actors of the semiconductor industry - with Silicon IP components best at low-power consumption.
This wide offering is based on innovative libraries of standard cells, register files, memory generators and power regulators. Complete networks for power supply can be flexibly assembled together with their loads: from high-resolution converters for audio and measurement applications to power-optimized micro-controllers of 8 or 16 and 32 bits.
Over 30 years of diverse experiences in the integration of silicon IP components and providing services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, with its own EDA solutions solving unaddressed challenges, make Dolphin Integration a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.
The company striving to incessantly innovate for its customers’ success has led to two strong differentiators:
- state-of-the-art “configured subsystems” for high-performance applications securing the most competitive SoC architectural solutions,
- a team of Integration and Application Engineers supporting each user’s need for optimal application schematics, demonstrated through EDA solutions enabling early performance assessments
Its social responsibility has been from the start focused on the design of integrated circuits with low-power consumption, placing the company in the best position to now contribute to new applications for general power savings through the emergence of the Internet of Things.