Xilinx's All Programmable IP for video processing, video connectivity, and Codecs support 4K and beyond
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 11, 2015 -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) will be demonstrating its 'Any Media over Any Network' solutions optimized for the Pro A/V industry at InfoComm 2015. Xilinx will showcase its All Programmable IP for video processing, video connectivity and Codecs that support 4K and beyond at InfoComm 2015, June 17-19, at the Orlando Convention Center.
Xilinx Demonstrations – Booth #3785
- Xilinx HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 - IP cores for both HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 from Xilinx will be demonstrated on a Xilinx KC705 Kintex®-7 FPGA Evaluation Kit using the newly released HDMI 4K FMC from inrevium AMERICA.
- Xilinx DisplayPort 1.2 with HDCP 1.3 - A new Xilinx IP core for HDCP 1.3 content protection will be shown integrated with DisplayPort 1.2 in a new reference design for 4K display systems. The design runs on a Xilinx KC705 Kintex-7 FPGA Evaluation Kit and uses the latest DisplayPort 1.2 FMC from inrevium AMERICA.
- Xilinx and Omnitek 4K Video Processing– Fast time-to-market reference design that supports multi-channel 4K video using the latest video connectivity standards including 12G-SDI and DisplayPort 1.2 with broadcast quality video processing This reference design will be demonstrated on Omnitek's OZ745 turnkey hardware platform which provides OEMs with a fast go to market solution.
- Xilinx Real-Time Video Engine reference design integrates 4K capable video connectivity interfaces for 12G-SDI and DisplayPort 1.2 with Omnitek's latest 4K OSVP scalable video processor incorporating motion adaptive deinterlacer, scaler and On Screen Display. The multichannel design runs on the Zynq®-7045 All Programmable SoC based OZ745 platform from Omnitek.
- Inrevium AMERICA and Fidus V-by-One HS IP Core - The V-by-One HS IP core from inrevium AMERICA and Fidus simplifies connectivity in display panels to support higher bandwidth video while reducing costs, signal integrity and power.
- intoPIX TICO Light Mezzanine Compression – This demonstration provides up to 4:1 visually lossless compression that enables the transport and display of pristine 4KP60immersive content.
- NGCodec HEVC Encoder – Showcasing an HEVC Intra Frame compression core from NGCodec, this demonstration compares original uncompressed video and HEVC-I compressed video side-by-side to highlight high quality and low latency, and runs on the KC705 Kintex-7 FPGA Evaluation Kit with the HDMI4K FMC from inrevium AMERICA.
Xilinx Demonstrations by Alliance Program Members
Alliance Program Certified Member
- intoPIX 4K Live Video – Booth #4247 – Will demonstrate 4K live video with the TICO lightweight Codec over 3G-SDI and 10GbE and 4K live video with its JPEG 2000 ultra-low latency codec over 1GbE with 10ms of latency.
About Xilinx in Broadcast and Pro A/V
Xilinx is the worldwide leader of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs for the broadcast and pro a/v markets with solutions ranging from video processing, audio and video network connectivity; real-time 8K, 4K and high definition video processing; and video over IP solutions. These solutions enable any media over any network, accelerate time to market and achieve greater innovation and differentiation in broadcast and pro a/v systems. For more information, please visit www.xilinx.com/broadcast.
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.