This Solution Offers Many Innovations Including HyperBlocks Structure
Beijing, China, August 17, 2015 -- HyperSilicon Co., Ltd., a leading supplier of FPGA-Based Prototyping tools, releases the VeriTiger-DH4000T, a new generation FPGA-based Prototyping Platform. This platform is targeted to meet the challenging requirements for prototyping verification of the largest Logic Capacity SOC/IP development. Vice President of Marketing Daniel Bai said: “Our focus is on delivering products that improve the engineer’s productivity. The innovative system structure---HyperBlock, powerful software tools, 80M ASIC gate capability, proven reliability and ease of use improves the prototype verification engineers’ productivity and user experience. This, in turn, helps the user to reduce the development cost, decreases the risk of failure and shortens the time to market for their SOC/IP products.”
VeriTiger-DH4000T Technology Features:
- The largest of Logic Capacity - based on Xilinx UltraScale-XCVU440 FPGA with 8M Logic Elements, 177.2Mb Block RAM, capable for a maximum 80M ASIC gates
- Xilinx All Programmable Zynq for FPGA/Clock configuration/programming, voltage and system monitoring and control
- Structured power module, control module, the function module
- There are two types of DDR3-SODIMM Socket supports 4GByte DDR3 Memory Capacity. Reserved for DDR4 Expansion
- Separate extension interfaces, in line with the HSPI2 [High Speed Prototyping Interface2] provide users long-term expandability, up to 2120 GPIOs
- Extension interface with HSPI2-GTX[High Speed Prototyping Interface2-Transceiver],Supply PCI-e 3.0;SATA;SFP+;Rapid I/O etc. High Speed Transceiver interface
- Inter-Connection with 100 Pairs of LVDS+1Quad Transceiver I/O
- All HSPI2 interface independent Bank connection, can provide 51 GPIOs, through the GUI software configuration, can achieve 1.2 V,1.35 V,1.5 V,1.8 V Bank voltage is adjustable
- Two OSC Global Clocks and Two Differential Input Clocks
- Independent Clock Output X 162 pairs; Special Clock Input X2 used for DDR3;Shared Clock Input X8 pairs;
- GTX Clock Input X24 pairs; GTX Clock Output X 20 Pairs
- FPGA Configuration Methods consist of :USB, Remote Ethernet Configuration, SD Card,JTAG
- Support UART interface, BCD, RTC, EEPROM, LEDs, Resets, Switches
- Automatic Threshold Alarms
- Automatic Voltage/Current/Temperature Monitors
- Smart Fan Control
- ATX Power Supply
- ISO9000 Standard Assembly
- ProtoWizard Support Windows and Linux OS
System Structure Diagram:
VeriTiger-M2000T Board View
- Smart TV
- Smart STB
- Multi-Media SOC Verification
- IoT; Wearable Device; OTT
HyperSilicon Co., Ltd. is a private technology company headquartered in Beijing, China. HyperSilicon was founded in 2009 and has a 40 person staff with offices in Beijing and Shanghai. The company also has local sales and support channels in Europe, Japan, USA, Korea, South East Asia and Taiwan.
The company’s mission is to provide the most advanced FPGA-based rapid prototype boards and High-Performance Computing boards (HPC) to SoC/ASIC and IP designers for algorithm validation and Verification.
HyperSilicon provides both Altera and Xilinx based products. The company also provides SoC/ASIC, Analog and Digital design and tape-out services. The company’s goal is to help customers to significantly decrease the total time to market for SoC/ASIC and IP products and for FPGA-based design as well.
See http://www.hypersilicon.com for more company and product information.