Grenoble, France – August 24, 2015 -- Relying on 30 years of experience in SoC design, Dolphin Integration has developed all the IP contributors for an ultra-low-power SoC, in partnership with TSMC, particularly relevant for IoT applications.
Extreme reduction of power consumption of a whole SoC requires a power domain architecture, a truly complex task for SoC integrators. To reach this objective, more than usual semiconductor IPs is necessary to enable the performance needed for SoC differentiation on competitive markets.
In order to help fabless suppliers reach extreme optimization and win market share, the Dolphin way is to fill in the missing elements of know-how and components of IP.
The missing elements contributed by Dolphin Integration:
- ultra low power libraries:
- Innovative IDE and EDA solutions to optimize the power consumption during software development and ensure SoC functionality
- The integration flow complements followed a low power methodology experimented and demonstrated in actual SoC implementations, thanks to our SoC integration expertise
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on such IP contributions: components, EDA solution and know how, to increase the low power value of your projects.
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contributes to "enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip" for worldwide customers - up to the major actors of the semiconductor industry - with Silicon IP components best at low-power consumption.
This wide offering is based on innovative libraries of standard cells, register files, memory generators and power regulators. Complete networks for power supply can be flexibly assembled together with their loads: from high-resolution converters for audio and measurement applications to power-optimized micro-controllers of 8 or 16 and 32 bits.
Over 30 years of diverse experiences in the integration of silicon IP components and providing services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, with its own EDA solutions solving unaddressed challenges, make Dolphin Integration a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.
The company striving to incessantly innovate for its customers’ success has led to two strong differentiators:
- state-of-the-art “configured subsystems” for high-performance applications securing the most competitive SoC architectural solutions,
- a team of Integration and Application Engineers supporting each user’s need for optimal application schematics, demonstrated through EDA solutions enabling early performance assessments
Its social responsibility has been from the start focused on the design of integrated circuits with low-power consumption, placing the company in the best position to now contribute to new applications for general power savings through the emergence of the Internet of Things.