Grenoble, France – September 28, 2015 -- Dolphin Integration announces the availability of its new SmartCC80251 compiler for its 80251 microcontrollers. Users may benefit from a free upgrade to this state-of-the-art compiler and join a truly innovative 80251 ecosystem. Low-power microcontrollers, a state-of-the-art compiler toolchain with an innovative Interactive Development Environment (IDE) guarantee the lasting growth of the i51 legacy.
Key benefits of SmartCC80251 for 80251 microcontrollers:
- Compiler with which generates more efficient code enabling to execute instructions faster or to reduce the power consumption (less instructions for each task)
- Reduced number of memory accesses compared to usual compiler enabling to reduce power consumption
- More expressive diagnostics compared to classical compiler for accelerated software development and debug
- LLVM based compiler toolchain which enables users to benefit from an active community
- Fully part of SmartVision™ IDE
- Library of standard C functions SmartLib™ updated for 80251
In the optic of power consumption optimization, SmartCC80251 is associated with:
Contact email@example.com for more information on SmartCC™, SmartVision™ or our complete microcontroller offering.
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contributes to "enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip" for worldwide customers - up to the major actors of the semiconductor industry - with Silicon IP components best at low-power consumption.
This wide offering is based on innovative libraries of standard cells, register files, memory generators and power regulators. Complete networks for power supply can be flexibly assembled together with their loads: from high-resolution converters for audio and measurement applications to power-optimized micro-controllers of 8 or 16 and 32 bits.
Over 30 years of diverse experiences in the integration of silicon IP components and providing services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, with its own EDA solutions solving unaddressed challenges, make Dolphin Integration a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.
The company striving to incessantly innovate for its customers’ success has led to two strong differentiators:
- state-of-the-art “configured subsystems” for high-performance applications securing the most competitive SoC architectural solutions,
- a team of Integration and Application Engineers supporting each user’s need for optimal application schematics, demonstrated through EDA solutions enabling early performance assessments
Its social responsibility has been from the start focused on the design of integrated circuits with low-power consumption, placing the company in the best position to now contribute to new applications for general power savings through the emergence of the Internet of Things.