08 February 2016
See exciting new demonstrations of ARM® ecosystem innovation, talk to our experts and attend a keynote talk by ARM CEO Simon Segars on IoT security.
ARM Stand Showcase: Hall 6, Stand 6C10, Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain
See new ARM technology demonstrations and engage with the company's technical and business leaders. Are you interested in interacting with a virtual reality ice cave demo powered by ARM Mali™ technology for the Samsung Gear VR A subway mobile gaming demo built in Unreal Engine 4 by the Geomerics team? Or, a health monitoring solution from Neurosky that deploys ARM TrustZone® Trusted Execution Environments to secure data?
See these and many more demonstrations of mobile and server innovation showcasing the pervasive computing ecosystem powered by ARM IP.
When: 22-25 Feb. 2016
Who: ARM spokespeople are available to discuss the latest news from the ARM ecosystem and walk you through new demonstrations.
How: To book a meeting and demonstration session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARM CEO KEYNOTE ALERT: See Simon Segars addressing the topic of 'Securing the IoT' at 09:15, AUDITORIUM 1, HALL 4.
- Fully functional public open platform for network function virtualization (OPNFV) developer lab hosted by ENEA running the OPNFV Brahmaputra Reference Platform release stack on a 5 node ARM server cluster. The development lab will enable users to explore the development and verification of virtualized network functions (VNF) on ARM-based servers.
- Showcasing a key network function virtualization use case, a 3GPP-compliant virtualized evolved packet core VNF software solution running on a compact ARM Cortex®-A processor based server platform from NXP.
Trusted gateway for remote healthcare monitoring:
- Health monitoring solution utilizing ARM mbed TLS and an ARM TrustZone Trusted Execution Environment based on Trustonic. The Neurosky Lifebeat band connects to the Heart2Heart Networks care management platform to demonstrate how healthcare providers will use trusted data from medical and wellness wearables to keep people healthier.
Sensors to servers:
- To showcase a smart office scenario, we will stream live sensor-gathered data from Mobile World Congress and Embedded World in Germany depicting meeting room occupancy, temperature and ambient noise.
ARM Mali world leading graphics and Enlighten Real-time Global Illumination:
- Engage with a virtual reality ice cave demonstration running on the Samsung Gear VR with ARM Mali graphics and Geomerics Enlighten™ global illumination technology. This interactive mobile demo runs Unity 5 in collaboration with RealtimeUK to demonstrate real world graphics technologies such as reflections, refractions, soft shadows and ASTC.
- The Geomerics Subway demonstration, built in Unreal® Engine 4 and ported to mobile, utilizing Enlighten technology for player controlled lighting with instant global illumination updates.
ARM (LSE: ARM, NASDAQ: ARMH.US) designs technology at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. We are enabling the development of new markets and transformation of industries and society, invisibly creating opportunity for a globally connected population. Our scalable, energy-efficient processor designs and related technologies deliver intelligence wherever computing happens, ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, digital TVs, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 75 billion System on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com.