PLDA Training leverages PLDA’s industry expertise in IP Connectivity design to share best-in-class techniques on their customers’ own schedules to cost-effectively optimize their projects
SAN JOSE, Calif.--July 05, 2016 --PLDA, the industry leader in PCI Express® and interface IP solutions today announced PLDA Training – a group dedicated to providing easy-to-access training courses for SoC, board and low-level software designers. Design methodologies constantly change and evolve as a result of industry advancement and the creation of new design tools. PLDA Training helps designers stay on the cutting edge of project excellence, reducing the training time required to master new techniques.
By working with PLDA Training, SoC and Board designers will:
- Gain access to PLDA Training’s 22+ years of experience in training designers and their 360° skills and expertise in System-on-Chip design
- Uncover best-in-class techniques to drive designs further
- Benefit from exclusive combined experience with designs from QorIQ, HDMI, DisplayPort and PCIe 4.0
- Study real-life case studies, making the training immediately applicable to current projects
- Learn cutting-edge design technologies, from their own facilities, avoiding costly travel
- Receive ongoing support after training via email dialog, creating confidence in the ability to use the training
PLDA Training Course Overviews:
PLDA is constantly honing its training offering to address important topics in semiconductor design. Some key courses offered by PLDA training include:
For more information on PLDA Training, please visit http://www.pldatraining.com/
About PLDA Training
PLDA Training is a division of PLDA Group, a privately owned technology group focused on delivering leading-edge products and services. PLDA Training provides more than 70 courses, providing 360° skills and expertise in System-on-Chip design, on topics ranging from CPUs to connectivity and network implementation. PLDA Training’s experienced trainers provide real-life case studies and ongoing support after training, enabling customers to drive their designs further. PLDA Training shares the PLDA Group’s goal of enabling manufacturers of electronic components and systems worldwide to design and market highly differentiated products faster, without risk, and with dedicated support from highly skilled engineering teams. For more information please visit them online at www.plda-training.com.