Faraday Monthly Consolidated Sales Report - October 2016
HSINCHU, TAIWAN –November 7, 2016 - Faraday Technology Corporation (TAIEX: 3035) (“Faraday”) today announced that consolidated revenues for October 2016 totaled NT$437,956 thousands, 15.26% down from the same period last year.
October Consolidated Sales Report (Unit: NT$ thousand)
|Consolidated Revenues||2016||2015||YoY Change|
Note: Year 2016 consolidated revenue figures have not been audited.
About Faraday Technology Corporation
Faraday Technology Corporation is a leading ASIC design Service and IP provider. The broad silicon IP portfolio includes I/O, Cell Library, Memory Compiler, ARM-compliant CPUs, DDR2/3/4, low-power DDR1/2/3, MIPI, V-by-One, MPEG4, H.264, USB 2.0/3.1 Gen 1, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Serial ATA, PCI Express, and programmable SerDes, etc. Headquartered in Taiwan, Faraday has service and support offices around the world, including the U.S., Japan, Europe, and China. Faraday is listed on the TaiwanStock Exchange, ticker 3035. For more information, please visit：www.faraday-tech.com
Search Silicon IP
Faraday Technology Corp. Hot IP
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- GUC Monthly Sales Report - May 2023
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|