Faraday Monthly Consolidated Sales Report - December 2016
HSINCHU, TAIWAN –January 6, 2017 - Faraday Technology Corporation (TAIEX: 3035) (“Faraday”) today announced that consolidated revenues for December 2016 totaled NT$596,320 thousands, 2.69% up from the same period last year.
December Consolidated Sales Report (Unit: NT$ thousand)
|Consolidated Revenues||2016||2015||YoY Change|
Note: Year 2016 consolidated revenue figures have not been audited.
About Faraday Technology Corporation
Faraday Technology Corporation is a leading ASIC design Service and IP provider. The broad silicon IP portfolio includes I/O, Cell Library, Memory Compiler, ARM-compliant CPUs, DDR2/3/4, low-power DDR1/2/3, MIPI, V-by-One, MPEG4, H.264, USB 2.0/3.1 Gen 1, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Serial ATA, PCI Express, and programmable SerDes, etc. Headquartered in Taiwan, Faraday has service and support offices around the world, including the U.S., Japan, Europe, and China. Faraday is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange, ticker 3035. For more information, please visit：www.faraday-tech.com
Search Silicon IP
Faraday Technology Corp. Hot IP
- We don't compete with our customers - TSMC
- Blue Cheetah Demonstrates Industry Leading Silicon-Proven Die-to-Die Interconnect Solution for Chiplets
- Imagination launches IMG CXM, the smallest GPU to bring effortless user interfaces into homes
- PCI-SIG Certifies VectorPath Accelerator Card for PCIe Gen5 x16 @ 32 GT/s
- Apple announces multibillion-dollar deal with Broadcom for components made in the USA
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|