SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 21, 2017 -- QuickLogic Corporation, a developer of ultra-low power programmable sensor processing, embedded FPGA IP, display bridge and programmable logic solutions, will be demonstrating its industry-leading, ultra-low power EOS™ S3 sensor processing SoC solutions for wearable, hearable, smartphone and IoT solutions at CES 2018. QuickLogic management will also be available to discuss the company’s ArcticPro™ embedded FPGA initiative, which is enabling expansion into a broad range of niche markets.
Location: Venetian Tower, Suite 30-310 and 30-312
1) EOS S3 Sensor Processing Platform, which features:
- Integrated LPSD and other technologies enable always-listening capabilities with one-tenth the power consumption of other MCU-based devices
- Always-on, always-listening Alexa voice trigger integration and Alexa Voice Services connectivity using Bluetooth® and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for voice control and cloud-based information access
- Voice-controlled IoT demos for home automation, hearable and wearable applications
2) ArcticPro embedded FPGA (eFPGA) for SoC developers, which enables:
- Greater flexibility and product differentiation
- Reduced time-to-market and R&D costs
- Generation of revenue and gross margins, as well as the ability to address fragmented markets where features and standards are still emerging
The company will also showcase a wide range of QuickLogic-enabled OEM products in the wearable, hearable and voice-activated IoT arenas. These can be viewed in the demo suite and on the main show floor in many of our customers’ booths.
Meetings are by invitation only, and meeting times must be reserved in advance. Please email email@example.com as quickly as possible to secure your preferred time slot.
For more information, conference program schedules and exhibit hours, please visit the CES website at www.ces.tech.
QuickLogic Corporation enables OEMs to maximize battery life for highly differentiated, immersive user experiences with Smartphone, Wearable, Hearable and IoT devices. QuickLogic delivers these benefits through industry leading ultra-low power customer programmable SoC semiconductor solutions, embedded software, and algorithm solutions for always-on voice and sensor processing. The company's embedded FPGA initiative also enables SoC designers to easily implement post production changes, and increase revenue by providing hardware programmability to their end customers. For more information about QuickLogic, please visit www.quicklogic.com.