Dolphin Integration joins the RISC-V Foundation
Grenoble, France – May 14, 2018 -- Dolphin Integration, a major leader in energy efficient Systems-on-Chip, has announced it has recently joined the RISC-V Foundation.
The RISC-V Foundation, a non-profit corporation controlled by its members, directs the future development and drives the adoption of the RISC-V ISA. Originating in academia and research, RISC-V is a free and open ISA enabling a new era of processor innovation through open standard collaboration.
Dolphin Integration will contribute to the expansion and adoption of RISC-V in the IoT market. Its added value to the growing RISC-V ecosystem relies on the IDE SmartVisionTM, integrating a RISC-V subsystem, and its energy efficient IP portfolio. SmartVisionTM is an open environment allowing the design of complete subsystems based on processor cores and peripherals. By adding the support of RISC-V through its RV32 Tornado SoC subsystem, Dolphin Integration offers a complete turnkey solution to configure and optimize ultra-low power SoCs. SmartVisionTM provides an intuitive interface as well as the necessary tools to debug embedded software by simulation or by Circuit Emulation.
“We are delighted to announce our participation in the RISC-V Foundation and to contribute to the development of the RISC-V ecosystem with our IDE SmartVision™ and our energy efficient IP portfolio,” said Christian Dupont, CEO at Dolphin Integration. “Our objective is to provide developers with a trusted solution based on over fifteen years of IP and IDE development, in order to bring high quality, fast Time-To-Market and drastic power consumption reductions to their applications.”
“We are very pleased to welcome Dolphin Integration, a well-known IP provider for low-power SoCs, as a member of the RISC-V Foundation,” said Rick O’Connor, executive director of the non-profit RISC-V Foundation “With the growing RISC-V ecosystem, strong, reliable and open development environments are required to support new use cases for low power SoC applications.”
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration is a pioneer in “enabling low-power Systems-on-Chip” for worldwide customers including all the major actors of the semiconductor industry – with a unique offering of high-density Foundation, Feature and SoC Fabric of Silicon IP components best suited for low power-consumption.
Over 30 years of experience in the integration of silicon IP components with complementary EDA solutions for a power-integrity driven approach to design, providing ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, have made Dolphin Integration a true one-stop shop for all customer needs.
It is not just one more supplier of Technology, but also the provider of the Dolphin Integration know-how!
If you liked reading our announcement please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us www.dolphin-integration.com
Search Silicon IP
Dolphin Design Hot IP
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|