Munich, Germany --September 28, 2018 - T2M, the world’s largest independent global semiconductor IP provider, announced the launch of its first low-power digital image processor IP designed to perform advanced image correction and enhancement, resulting in superior image quality in today’s multi-megapixel cameras. Its’ built-in high-level features include face tracking, video stabilization and a smooth digital zoom, bringing an outstanding user experience to camera systems.
Key features of the ISP IP:
- Face detection and tracking algorithm
- Adaptive 4-channel lens shading and barrel distortion correction
- Statistics processor for advanced automatic exposure and white balance
- Nine-zone auto-focus with flexible actuator driver
- Programmable gamma correction
- Lighting frequency detection and automatic flicker reduction
- Supports 2 MIPI compliant sensors of up to 8 Mpixel resolution (1 sensor streaming at a time)
Nigel Dixon, CEO of T2M, remarked “We are excited to be enabling mobile, automotive and surveillance companies to build leadership products with our clients’ state-of-the-art ISP technology. This cutting-edge IP from a tier-1 semiconductor supplier, addresses the emerging video-streaming over wireless networks market. Our extensive expertise in semiconductor technology, coupled with, our global relationships in the market, enable us to take this IP to various global markets.
T2M is the world’s largest independent global semiconductor technology provider, supplying complex IP, software, KGD and disruptive technologies enabling accelerated production of IoT, wireless, consumer and automotive electronics devices. Located in all key tech clusters around the world, our senior management team provides local access to leadership companies and technology. For more information, please visit www.t-2-m.com