SiFlower Licenses and Deploys CEVA's 802.11ac Wi-Fi IP in its Smart Home Access Point SoC
RivieraWaves RW-11AC Wi-Fi IP powers SiFlower's SF16A18 cost-effective access point SoC
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. -- Oct. 16, 2018 -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of signal processing platforms and artificial intelligence processors for smarter, connected devices, today announced that Shanghai SiFlower Communication Technology Co. Ltd., (SiFlower), a leading designer and supplier of advanced Smart Home platforms, has licensed and deployed CEVA's RivieraWaves 802.11ac Wi-Fi IP in its latest System-on-Chip (SoC) targeting smart home access points.
| RivieraWaves 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5) 1x1 & 2x2 MAC & modem |
RivieraWaves 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5) 4x4 MAC & modem
The SF16A18 is a highly integrated single chip solution that combines the flexible RW-11AC IP with a powerful processing engine (dual-core CPU) and rich suite of interfaces (Ethernet, GMAC, USB, SD, IIS), creating an optimal platform for intelligent routers / access points, smart home gateways and smart speakers.
"Highly integrated and optimized Wi-Fi solutions are the key to opening the mass Smart Home market," stated Albert Lee, CEO of SiFlower. "We are proud of the solution we have created in the SF16A18, and CEVA's RW-11AC Wi-Fi IP along with their engineering excellence and technical support have been instrumental in our success."
"We are delighted to announce SiFlower as a licensee for our Wi-Fi IP," said Aviv Malinovitch, vice president and general manager of the Connectivity Business Unit at CEVA. "The SF16A18 is a leading example of the next-generation of fully-integrated and differentiated Wi-Fi enabled SoCs that are available at a very cost-effective price point."
CEVA's RivieraWaves Wi-Fi IP family offers a comprehensive suite of platforms for embedding Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax into SoCs/ASSPs. Optimized implementations are available targeting a broad range of connected devices, including smartphones, wearables, consumer electronics, smart home, industrial and automotive applications. CEVA also offers RISC-V based fully integrated platforms. For more information, visit https://www.ceva-dsp.com/product/rivierawaves-wi-fi-platforms/.
Shanghai SiFlower Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a technology enterprise that develops, produces and sells integrated circuit chips and IoT-related intelligent hardware products. It was formally incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Pudong, Shanghai. The company is committed to providing attractive semiconductor products and related alternative solutions to a variety of customers, including emerging and mature semiconductor manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers and large Internet platform providers. More information is available on http://www.siflower.com.cn
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the leading licensor of signal processing platforms and artificial intelligence processors for a smarter, connected world. We partner with semiconductor companies and OEMs worldwide to create power-efficient, intelligent and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, industrial and IoT. Our ultra-low-power IPs for vision, audio, communications and connectivity include comprehensive DSP-based platforms for LTE/LTE-A/5G baseband processing in handsets, infrastructure and cellular IoT enabled devices, advanced imaging and computer vision for any camera-enabled device, audio/voice/speech and ultra-low power always-on/sensing applications for multiple IoT markets. For artificial intelligence, we offer a family of AI processors capable of handling the complete gamut of neural network workloads, on-device. For connectivity, we offer the industry's most widely adopted IPs for Bluetooth (low energy and dual mode) and Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) up to 4x4). Visit us at www.ceva-dsp.com
Search Silicon IP
Ceva, Inc. Hot IP
- Siflower Produces Smart Home Access Points With Catena's Wi-Fi 11ac (WiFi-5) Front-End IP
- CEVA Extends Wi-Fi Portfolio with Wi-Fi 6/6E IP for the Access Point Market
- AIC Semiconductor Licenses CEVA's 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 IP for IoT Connectivity
- InPlay Technologies Licenses and Deploys CEVA's Bluetooth 5 Low Energy IP for Breakthrough SoC Targeting Wearable, Healthcare and Wireless IoT Markets
- HMicro Licenses and Deploys CEVA Wi-Fi IP for Healthcare and IoT Devices
- Cortus Launches ULYSS automotive MCU family
- Infineon's HYPERRAM™ 3.0 memory and Autotalks' 3rd generation chipset drive next-generation automotive V2X applications
- Q1 2023 Global Semiconductor Equipment Billings Grow 9% Year-Over-Year, SEMI Reports
- Computex 2023 Reveals Taiwan's Critical Role in AI
- Leading Aerospace and Defense Company purchases Interlaken IP core from Comcores
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|