PathPartner to showcase a spectrum of innovations in Automotive ADAS and Internet of Things at Electronica 2018
To see live demonstrations, visit them at Booth B4-560 in Electronica 2018, which will be held on Nov 13-16, 2018 at Munich, Germany
FREMONT, Calif. -- November 05, 2018 -- PathPartner Technology, a product R&D and engineering specialist, today announced that it will demonstrate its latest innovations in automotive ADAS and Internet of Things (IoT) at booth 560 in hall B4 in Electronica 2018 that will be held on Nov 13-16, 2018 at Munich, Germany. These innovations coupled with PathPartner’s technology service offerings enable automotive tier-1s/OEMs and IoT device makers and solution providers to accelerate their time to market in a cost-efficient, flexible and reliable manner.
PathPartner’s impressive line-up of live demonstrations at Electronica 2018 includes:
- ULTRA WIDEBAND TECHNOLOGY BASED MICRO LOCATION SOLUTION
Indoor location tracking with one of the most advanced technologies that delivers unprecedented accuracy and security. This solution finds its use in various industries like Healthcare, Transportation, Retail, Warehouses, Logistics etc.
- DRIVER MONITORING SYSTEM WITH FACE RECOGNITION
Reliable detection of driver drowsiness and in-attention using a combination of advanced facial analysis algorithms and deep learning models. While there are several solutions available for driver monitoring, PathPartner’s DMS provides a reliable, low cost, automotive grade, single camera-based solution that can be easily customized for client needs.
- RADAR BASED AUTOMOTIVE ADAS
Advanced driver assistance solution that offers precise object detection and tracking through its RADAR based sensing system coupled with PathPartner’s highly accurate and reliable Radar SDK
- CAMERA/VISION BASED AUTOMOTIVE ADAS
Advanced deep learning models-based traffic sign recognition and semantic segmentation on a range of trusted automotive grade platforms from Texas Instruments and Nvidia
- PRECISION RANGING USING TIME OF FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY
A very small form factor reference solution for precision distance measurement that delivers accuracy up to 2mm. Suitable for applications in healthcare, smart homes, and appliances.
“We are already working with key players in automotive and IoT domain to help them unlock infinite possibilities with advanced technology products,” said Ramkishor Korada, Co-Founder & EVP at PathPartner. “At PathPartner, we continuously evolve our technical competencies and build advanced IPs to enable companies to drastically reduce the development time and accelerate the time-to-market.”
To experience these innovations, visit PathPartner at Booth B4.560 in Electronica 2018, that will be held on Nov 13-16, 2018 at Munich, Germany.
To set up a meeting or an online demonstration, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About PathPartner Technology:
PathPartner is product R&D and engineering specialist. We help our clients develop, productize, and maintain advanced technology products. With our full stack engineering services, re-usable solution accelerators, and an unparalleled experience in transforming innovative ideas into full-fledged products, PathPartner provides its clients the advantage of top-of-the-line technologies, superior performance and faster time-to-market. With extensive expertise in embedded systems, computer vision, deep learning, multimedia and imaging technologies, PathPartner provides next-gen technology solutions to customers in automotive, internet of things, intelligent devices and digital media products domain.
PathPartner’s catalog of products and services continues to expand. To know more details and collaborate on next-gen products, please visit http://www.pathpartnertech.com or write to us at email@example.com
Search Silicon IP
- PathPartner to Showcase Innovations in Face Recognition and Automotive Vision at TU-Automotive, Detroit 2018
- Sibridge Technologies to showcase Internet of Things (IoT) products at VLSI Design Conference
- Atmel Unveils Innovative Solutions Powering the Internet of Things at Electronica 2014
- Dolphin Design, a leader in Edge Computing and AI platforms for the Internet of Things (IoT), is expanding into Asia and opens a processing center in Singapore
- Tiempo Secure in collaboration with CEA makes the Internet of Things more resilient with French Government support
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- China forms its own chiplet standard amid isolation
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|