June 10, 2019 -- SingMai have added SECAM encoding and decoding to their PT8 and PT5 IP cores.
By doing so SingMai’s analogue encoding and decoding IP portfolio can decode all standard and high definition analogue video formats.
Other features offered by these IP cores include:
- Low latency 3D comb decoding for images almost free of artifacts, saving up to 20% of compressed bandwidth compared with conventional line comb decoders.
- Support for 960H and 1280H video formats.
- Support for analogue HD formats up to 1080p/30Hz.
- Proprietary encoder architecture avoids cross-colour effects when used with line-comb based decoders.
- Optional fixed sample rate decoding for interfacing to IF demodulators or for reducing the number of ADCs for multi-channel decoding.
- Optional 3D motion-adaptive luma noise reduction built into decoder.
- Very robust sync detection and clock recovery allowing use in applications such as radio cameras or for archiving of analogue tape recordings.
- Automatic standard and format detection.
The IP cores are offered as RTL compliant Verilog source code, for both FPGA and ASIC use, and are provided with a single use/multiple unit license for a simple, affordable, one-time fee. Full support, including on-site training, is provided as part of the package.
SingMai is based in Ayr, Scotland and offer innovative video and image processing products for a wide variety of markets. SingMai have sold to over 20 countries world-wide, and include among their customers, Rhode and Schwarz, Lockheed, General Dynamics and Fuzhou Rockchip.
For further information please contact:
Daniel Ogilvie, SingMai Electronics Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 1292 501970.
SingMai URL: https://www.singmai.com/index.html
IP Cores URL: https://www.singmai.com/ip_cores.html