Mercury Systems Selects Tortuga Logic's Radix for DARPA Program
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 15, 2020 -- Tortuga Logic, Inc., a cybersecurity company specializing in hardware security, today announced that its products and services have been selected by Mercury Systems, Inc., to support the DARPA Guaranteed Architecture for Physical Security (GAPS) program. Mercury Systems' secure processing subsystems are used in numerous Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Radar, Electronic Warfare (EW) and other mission-critical applications.
"Mercury Systems® is developing hardware and software architectures for DARPA with physically provable guarantees to isolate high-risk transactions," said Scott Orton, Vice President and General Manager of Mercury's Trusted Mission Solutions group. "As GAPS aims to develop hardware security and software architectures with provable security interfaces, Tortuga Logic's Radix™ security verification solution helps us effectively deliver the security guarantees we need to be successful in this program."
Radix-S detects and prevents security vulnerabilities in next-generation ASIC, FPGA and System-on-Chip (SoC) designs. Deployed during pre-silicon design, its patented technology and analysis helps teams pinpoint serious security issues before the device is manufactured, saving costly design re-spins or catastrophic system failure due to an attack. Radix-S fits seamlessly into existing verification flows from Cadence®, Mentor®, a Siemens Business, and Synopsys®.
"Mercury's solutions power a wide variety of critical defense and intelligence programs that have the highest standards for security," said Jason Oberg, CEO of Tortuga Logic. "Our collaboration with Mercury helps us develop the best-in-class security offerings for DARPA's GAPS program and other future programs."
Mercury Systems® – Innovation That Matters®
Mercury Systems is the leader in making trusted, secure mission-critical technologies profoundly more accessible to the aerospace and defense industries. Optimized for customer and mission success, our innovative solutions power more than 300 critical aerospace and defense programs. Headquartered in Andover, Mass., and with manufacturing and design facilities around the world, Mercury specializes in engineering, adapting and manufacturing new solutions purpose-built to meet the industry's current and emerging high-tech needs. Our employees are committed to Innovation that Matters®. To learn more, visit mrcy.com.
About Tortuga Logic
Founded in 2014, Tortuga Logic is a cybersecurity company that provides industry-leading products and services to address security vulnerabilities overlooked in today's systems. Tortuga Logic's innovative hardware security verification solutions, Radix, enable verification and security teams to detect and prevent system-wide exploits in FPGAs, ASICs and SoC that are otherwise undetectable using current methods of security review. To learn more, visit www.tortugalogic.com or contact email@example.com .
Search Silicon IP
- Tortuga Logic's Radix Hardware Security Verification Solutions Licensed by Xilinx
- Tortuga Logic to Develop Novel Hardware Security Solutions with Support from DARPA Program
- Tortuga Logic Verifies Rambus CryptoManager Root of Trust with Industry-Leading Security Verification Framework, Radix
- Tortuga Logic Bolsters Emerging Design-for-Security Market With Toolkit to Transform Hardware/Systems Developers' Approach to Security
- Jennic to provide Serial RapidIO® IP in LSI Logic's RapidChip Platform ASIC Partner Program
- Cortus Launches ULYSS automotive MCU family
- Infineon's HYPERRAM™ 3.0 memory and Autotalks' 3rd generation chipset drive next-generation automotive V2X applications
- Q1 2023 Global Semiconductor Equipment Billings Grow 9% Year-Over-Year, SEMI Reports
- Computex 2023 Reveals Taiwan's Critical Role in AI
- Leading Aerospace and Defense Company purchases Interlaken IP core from Comcores
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|