Compact, ultra-low power ARC EM processors and ASIL-Ready ARC EM Safety Island IP feature excellent code density
Nolam Embedded Systems discloses the MIL-STD1553 solution integrated on REFLEX CES Arria 10 SoC Module
June 4th, 2020, Paris, France - Nolam Embedded Systems, provider of professional and full turnkey Computing and Embedded Systems, is pleased to announce the integration of its MIL-STD1553 solution, on the FPGA-based board of REFLEX CES, Achilles Arria® 10 SoC SoM.
The FPGA-based board of REFLEX CES, Achilles Arria® 10 SoC SoM, combined with Nolam Embedded Systems MIL-STD1553 IP CORE NES-IPCORE-M1553 and FMC Mezzanine module NES-FMC1553 provides a complete integrated MIL-STD1553 solution, for Aerospace and Defense applications.
| DO-254 MIL-STD-1553 1.00a |
Multi Protocol IO Concentrator (RDC) IP Core for Safe and Secure Ethernet Network
This partnership benefits customers by providing a fully integrated solution for a robust MIL-STD1553 solution.
“We are happy to partner with REFLEX CES. The solution that we propose together of implementing Avionic interfaces like MIL-STD1553 on an FPGA brings a longer life cycle and more flexibility compared to dedicated avionics components.
In addition, with the architecture of the Achilles Arria® 10 board and our FMCs & IP COREs, we can offer a standalone multiprotocol avionic solution (MIL-STD1553, ARINC429, ARINC825,AFDX ...)” stated Pierre Lecreux, General Director of NOLAM EMBEDDED SYSTEMS.
This solution will be available to all our customers at the beginning of June.
“We are delighted to work with Nolam Embedded Systems to offer this best-in-class solution, ported on our Industrial module Achilles, and therefore providing a fast and trusted solution. Our Achilles Arria® 10 Soc System-on-Module, thanks to its 660KLEs of advanced low-power FPGA logic elements and the 2 DDR4 memory banks going up to 2400MT/s, was the best candidate for this project” stated Eric Penain, Chief Business Officer of REFLEX CES.
About REFLEX CES
Based in Paris, France, REFLEX CES is a well-known and trusted supplier to major OEMs across the world, since 2000.
REFLEX CES’ team of highly skilled engineers has been focused on designing and manufacturing high-speed boards and rugged system solutions based on high-density FPGAs and processors. Thanks to its expertise in hardware, firmware, software, mechanics, CAD and signal integrity, REFLEX CES offers full turnkey solutions, or COTS boards based on the latest Intel® or Xilinx® FPGA technologies.
REFLEX CES FPGA boards have almost limitless applications and can be easily adapted to fulfil new projects and required customers’ specifications.
About NOLAM EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
NOLAM EMBEDDED SYSTEMS designs and manufactures board level products and systems especially around FPGA and IP CORE solutions for the Aerospace, Defense, and industrial markets. Our capabilities and experiences allows us to work with a large variety of clients within the Defense, Naval, Industrial markets. Nolam Embedded Systems delivers its customers with the "engineering Solution" approach: that includes HW & SW Engineers, providing to our customers a technical support from application analysis and consultation services, through the design phase, integration, installation, training, post-sale and technical support phases.
Search Silicon IP
- Stratix 10 SoC: REFLEX CES is releasing to market its new version of the COM Express module based on Stratix 10 SoC technology from Intel PSG
- REFLEX CES Partners with NOLAM EMBEDDED SYTEMS to Provide Integrated CANbus IP Core Solutions on FPGA COTS Boards
- ReFLEX CES Introduces the 1st Arria 10 SoC System-On-Module, Named "Achilles"
- ReFLEX CES Introduces Alaric Instant-DevKit Based on Altera’s Arria 10 SoC
- Stratix 10 FPGA: REFLEX CES Introduces the Widest Range of Boards Based on Stratix 10 GX and SoC technology from Intel PSG
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|