Adesto Announces Completion of CFIUS Review for Proposed Acquisition of Adesto by Dialog Semiconductor
Santa Clara, Calif., – June 22, 2020 – Adesto Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: IOTS), a leading provider of innovative application-specific semiconductors and embedded systems for the IoT, announces that in connection with the pending acquisition of Adesto by Dialog Semiconductor plc (XETRA:DLG), the parties have been informed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) that CFIUS has completed its review of the pending acquisition and determined that there are no unresolved national security concerns with respect to the proposed transaction. The parties expect the transaction to close on June 29, 2020, subject to customary closing conditions.
About Adesto Technologies Corp.
Adesto Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:IOTS) is a leading provider of innovative application-specific semiconductors and embedded systems for the Industrial IoT. The company’s technology is used by a broad industrial customer base worldwide. With its growing portfolio of high-value technologies, Adesto is helping its customers usher in the era of the Internet of Things.
For more information, visit www.adestotech.com
Search Silicon IP
- Renesas and Dialog Semiconductor Announce Conclusion of Final Regulatory Review and the Expected Closing Date for Renesas' Proposed Acquisition of Dialog Semiconductor
- Dialog Semiconductor Announces Completion of its Acquisition of Adesto Technologies
- Rubio, Colleagues Urge CFIUS Review of Alphawave Acquisition of U.S. Semiconductor IP Company
- Dialog Semiconductor to Acquire Adesto Technologies, Broadening Presence in the Industrial Internet of Things Market (IIoT)
- Renesas Completes Acquisition of Dialog Semiconductor
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|