HDMI 2.1 Rx PHY (TSMC 12FFC) & Controller Semiconductor IP licensed to a Tier1 Chinese Semiconductor company for integration into a TV SOC by T2MIP
September 15, 2020 - T2MIP, the global independent semiconductor IP provider, is pleased to announce the licensing of its partners silicon proven HDMI 2.1 Rx PHY (TSMC 12FFC) & Controller Semiconductor IP to a Tier -1 Chinese Semiconductor company. This silicon proven semiconductor IP delivers ultra-high-definition (UHD) video and high-fidelity audio to the latest generation of multimedia system-on-chips (SoCs). The HDMI 2.1 Rx Semiconductor IP is optimized for low power and small area delivering 48 Gbps bandwidth for uncompressed 8K resolution at 60Hz refresh rate to meet high-performance design requirements. The link module is optimized for power, performance, and area is implemented as synthesizable soft IP. The HDMI 2.1 Rx Semiconductor IP combined with the Digital Content Protection (HDCP 1.4 / 2.3) IP feature supports the latest standard to secure data transmission across HDMI links. The HDMI 2.1 Rx Semiconductor IP also supports Dynamic HDR including eARC, FRL, VRR, Fast Vactive, CTA-861G / VESA DMT, ITU-R BT.601/709/2020 Non Const/RGB Full/RGB Limit/xvYCC Convert color space to deliver immersive, cinematic viewing experiences of the latest premium content.
T2MIP has a comprehensive portfolio of Silicon Proven Semiconductor IP for the Broadcast (including Satellite) market which includes a complete range of Demodulator Semiconductor IPs DVB S2X/S2/S (WB&NB), DVB-T2/T, DVB-C, ATSC-1/3, ISDBT, DTMB, Analog TV, ADC & DAC converters.
T2MIP is the global semiconductor IP & SW technology provider focused on complex system level IP (RF, Analog, Digital, SW) for the IOT, Wireless, Wired & Broadcast markets. Many licencing models are available for our Semiconductor IPs & SW, including a source code technology transfer unlimited usage business model.
For more information visit: www.t-2-m.com
Search Silicon IP
T2M Hot IP
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.3 / IEEE 15.4 PHY/RF IP in TSMC22 ULP
- GNSS Ultra low power (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS) Digital ...
- USB 3.0/ PCIe 2.0/ SATA 3.0 Combo PHY IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 28HPC+
- DVB-S2X WideBand Demodulator & Decoder IP (Silicon Proven)
- MIPI D-PHY Tx IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 22ULP
- TSMC 12FFC silicon proven SERDES Phy IPs' for HDMI 2.1, PCIe Gen5, DDR4, USB 4 & MIPI Interfaces available immediately for your next SoC
- HDMI 2.0 Tx PHY in 12FFC along with Controller IP Core with high lossless Audio/Video data transfer, licensed for a 4KTV SoC
- DVB-S2X/S2/S Demodulator IP Core licensed to a Major Chinese Semiconductor company for integration into an 8K TV SOC
- Embrace the new age of ultra-high-definition multimedia with HDMI 2.0 Rx PHY IP Cores in 12FFC process technology with matching controller
- Announcing superfast, HD Audio & Video through HDMI 2.0 Tx & Rx PHY & Controller IP Cores uncompressed data transfer in 28HPC+ and 12FFC!
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
- Tachyum To Use UCIe Interconnect Standards In Prodigy 2
- 2026 All-Time High in Store for Global 300mm Semiconductor Fab Capacity After 2023 Slowdown, SEMI Reports
- Designing MPUs/MCUs with Functional Safety
- MIPI A-PHY Specification Levels Up In-Vehicle Connectivity
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Alphawave Semi Opens Pune Office, Continues Expansion into India
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|